• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Island of flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilypowers

lily
Reaction score
on an unknown island full of flowers and other beauty lies and evil in someone. The trio of trainers who traveled together are in search of the Petal squad, who are the ones who unleashed the Charm powder to make the pokemon from island of flowers go insane and attack all the humans on the island. The charm powder was discovered in the island of Plains where the petal squad is.The trio, who are the best trainers out of the island of flowers went to the island and found out in a horrible manner that the leader was melissa who is one of the trainers from the trio. the other two who are named kasandra and melven went back to the island of flower and trained more to stop the wild pokemon and the peta squad. 3 years passsed and the two best friends /lovers had a baby and left her with her uncle. the little girl grew up to be a beautiful young lady standing tall 5'0 she now is 13 years old and now her parents are still away in search of melissa and the petal squad.thegirls name is flora and she will be helping the island. You have received a note to go to the island where it seems calm and beautiful. The island is really easy to find since there is a statue of kasandra and melven.Help stop the petal squad and protect the island from being pumbled by the rampaging wild pokemon.

other things you can do on the island
1) battle all 6 of the Guards
2)????
3)???
4)???
5)???

Regestration

Name:
History:
appearance:
Persanality:
pokemon

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: lily
history:beat all 5 guards and now became the third guard for the island.she beat all the gym trainers all over the world but still hasnt beat all the elites.
Appearance: she has long blonde hair down to her waist. she has a blue barrette. she has a pink t shirt and is well-endowed(no perverts).she also has shorts on and has pink shoes.she has bracelets on both arms
Personality: will be played out

Pokemon ME

1)squirtle
2)raichu
3)wigglytuff
4)corsola
5)sneasel
6)eevee

Guard 1 cassy

1)absol
2)tropius
3)milotic
4)cacnea

Guard 2 lisa

1)spinda
2)grumpig
3)roselia
4)illumise
5)volbeat
6)mawile

Guard 3 Me :)

Guard 4 kendra

1)skitty
2)breloom
3)Nuzleaf
4)lombre
5)beautifly
6)marshtomp

Guard 5 kasandra is not here since she went off to search for Petal squad

1)turtwig
2)luxio
3)roserade
4)mothim
5)vespiquen
6)lopunny

Guard 6 melven same as ^

1)sudowoodo
2)mr.mime
3)noctowl
4)garchomp
5)gallade
6)leafeon

The guards are like gym trainers so if we get done with the rpg you can go and battle them for their island badge.

Last edited:
ummm i guess ill join but this seems like a girlsy rpg game but i still have to get those badges from the guards so i guess im in but i really want to be bad so please can i b bad???

Genty
male
i am the leader of Ghost squad and i have seen lots over the 15 years.I saved a ghost pokemon once and i am the ultimate ghost,dark,psichic pokemon trainer.

i have long white hair all the way to my waist. i have icy white eyes.i wear blue cargo pants and i have a whit t shirt. i have black tattoos on both my hands and my skin is pail white almost like orochimaru haha

will be played out

Pokemon

1)scisor
2)luxray
3)umbreon
4)weavile
5)houndoom
6)gengar

i dont know if you shoul be evil because we still dont have good people yet so right now you should be good im sorry i hope you understand. You are accepted

cool but where is everyone im kinda getting ticked off with these people not posting anything

yes i know i guess this forum is soon going to die i mean no one else wants to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom