• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

IW's Supersprites (Closed for now, back after a long time!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IW's Supersprites

I like it but can you change it so it has a green jacket and a white undershirt (if you look closly above the belt there is a small black triangle, please?

Your sprites are awesome IW! Could I please have a Devamp of Manaphy's DP sprite? Please and thank you's~! :3

Hi again... You're so good at making VS sprites and I need two more!
picture.php

picture.php

Those are the sprites!

Last edited:

hey bro i dont know if you remember me i changed my username i was the first person you met on here...lol anyways can you do a arbok + zangoose?

Kibago:

erikaedit.png

psychic.png

Pokegasm (You were Pidgeot/Himitsu, right? You were one of my first friends on here!):

zarbok.png

Hey guys! I'm adding a NEW STYLE to the shop!!

They're retro-devamps, and they will all be done Generation II style. These are pseudo-original because people have done them before, but I'm the first to use them in my shop.

What I will do is not only devamp the sprite to its old colors (which is still available, BTW), but splice parts of Gen. II sprites to create the Pokemon in an old, nostalgic style.

Darkrai:

darkraiw.png

Last edited:
Re: IW's Supersprites (Retro-Devamps added! See latest post!)

I'm feeling lucky ;D

I'll have a retro devamp of sharpedo and a berry bust of zuruggu with a Rowap Berry head, please, if it's not too much trouble.

Here:

parabite.png

Any more requests?

I'll have a retro devamp of sharpedo and a berry bust of zuruggu with a Rowap Berry head, please, if it's not too much trouble.

Yeah, you posted while I was spriting, so I didn't see until after I posted. Here they are:

sharpedo.png

zurowap.png

Sorry for that...

It's fine! Retro devamps are awesome! And that berry bust is hilarious!

Thunder410:

kricklefairy.png

Yes, that is a Clefairy with a sword and a... mustache. This is the weirdest sprite I have seen or made. IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!!

Thunder410:

kricklefairy.png

Yes, that is a Clefairy with a sword and a... mustache. This is the weirdest sprite I have seen or made. IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!!

Lol. *makes mental note to use that somewhere*
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom