• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Guess who it is again, yes, me. Hue hue hue.
I just wondered if you wanted to do a final trade with me before I restart my game to do a nuzlocke some time next week. Of course all your lovely Pokemon you have traded me should sit happy in Pokebank while I restart.
So I have these items left:
Weakness policy x1
White herb x2
I have a bunch of other random items left, if you'd like me to throw them in I'm more then happy to so they're put to good use. Would you be interested in trading? I'm mostly interested in the following:

Shuppet: (M) Adamant-----Insomnia-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Disable, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond (nicknamed 'Winnie')
Marill: (F) Adamant-----Huge Power-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Future Sight, Superpower, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet (nicknamed 'Sea Breeze')

If you do accept the trade I must insist on you at least taking both White Herbs and Weakness Policy for being a most fabulous trading partner and awesome person!

Those 2 items are perfectly fine~ I achieved my goal of making the Mill so rite now, i'm just going to let it die out~
I would give you something as being an astounding trade partner but considering your restarting your game~ :p
So anyways, since were both online rite now, would you like to trade now?

Guess who it is again, yes, me. Hue hue hue.
I just wondered if you wanted to do a final trade with me before I restart my game to do a nuzlocke some time next week. Of course all your lovely Pokemon you have traded me should sit happy in Pokebank while I restart.
So I have these items left:
Weakness policy x1
White herb x2
I have a bunch of other random items left, if you'd like me to throw them in I'm more then happy to so they're put to good use. Would you be interested in trading? I'm mostly interested in the following:

Shuppet: (M) Adamant-----Insomnia-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Disable, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond (nicknamed 'Winnie')
Marill: (F) Adamant-----Huge Power-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Future Sight, Superpower, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet (nicknamed 'Sea Breeze')

If you do accept the trade I must insist on you at least taking both White Herbs and Weakness Policy for being a most fabulous trading partner and awesome person!

Those 2 items are perfectly fine~ I achieved my goal of making the Mill so rite now, i'm just going to let it die out~
I would give you something as being an astounding trade partner but considering your restarting your game~ :p
So anyways, since were both online rite now, would you like to trade now?

Ah why thank you! And darn I missed you, you must have replied just as I logged off xD
I have a friend who is willing to hold my special items like my Enigma berry, starf, Blazikenite and Lucky egg before I restart as it would take a lot of effort to get. But if you do really want to give me something I don't mind keeping it because you are awesome =D
I'll try to be on around the same time for the trade. Thanks again!

It's me again! I'd like to trade for the following:

Totodile (F) Jolly-----Torrent-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, D-Dance, Ice Punch
Marill (F) Adamant-----Huge Power-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Future Sight, Superpower, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
Misdreavus (M) Timid-----Levitate-------Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
Skarmory (F) Impish-----Sturdy-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock
Mudkip (M) Careful-----Torrent-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Curse, Avalanche, Mirror Coat, Counter
Vullaby (F) Impish-----Overcoat-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Roost, Knock-Off, Foul Play

As usual, I can trade you a Battle Maison item for each Pokemon. I can also trade you a non-version exclusive Mega Stone for one of the above Pokemon if you're interested.

Totodile (F) Jolly-----Torrent-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, D-Dance, Ice Punch
Marill (F) Adamant-----Huge Power-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Future Sight, Superpower, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
Misdreavus (M) Timid-----Levitate-------Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
Skarmory (F) Impish-----Sturdy-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock
Mudkip (M) Careful-----Torrent-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Curse, Avalanche, Mirror Coat, Counter
Vullaby (F) Impish-----Overcoat-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Roost, Knock-Off, Foul Play

As usual, I can trade you a Battle Maison item for each Pokemon. I can also trade you a non-version exclusive Mega Stone for one of the above Pokemon if you're interested.

Srry for the late reply~ I've just bin out of it lately if you catch my drift. Anyways~ Let's talk trade! :D
So since you want 6 pKmN, lets say, 2 Life Orbs, 1 Choice Specs, 1 Choice Band, 1 Air Balloon, and 1 Focus Sash?
Of course since I replied late, you can cancel any of the trades~
And thanx for always visiting my Mill!

Mill_zpsc124a902.png
Welcome to my Breeding Mill! Were only the Flawless and most High Quality of Competitive Pokemon are Born! I am your host Jeff! And I am here to help spread the Love! ._.
I got tons of Competitive Pokemon to trade and more to come in the Future! Look around, leave a comment, make a trade, do anything! All I ask for, is that you Enjoy your Stay~
Well that pretty much covers it for the Intro. Now go leave a comment on how sexy I am! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! LOL
My FC is '2466 2920 6005' and my IGN is 'Jeffay.' Also located in the signature below

Now Before Scrolling Down, Please Take Note Of....
~I can change any Name to your Liking's~
~It will have the OT:Jeffay and ID# of 26257. (My Game Info)
~They are all Perfect 5IV's, Some have Perfect 6 IV's
~They are all Lvl 1, Untouched
~They are all in Regular Pokeballs
~My time is Pacific (PST)
~All have the Blue Pentagon (Ignore this if you don't know what that means)
~I did NOT clone any of them (I don't even know how)
~Come back customers are the Best customers!

The following format is as followed.......(Gender) (Nature)-----(Ability)-----(Missing IV's)-----(Egg Moves)
(Organized by Dex Number)

Bulbasaur #001
Currently Out of Stock~

Vulpix #037
Currently Out of Stock~

Growlith #058
Currently Out of Stock~

Tentacool #72
(M) Calm-----Liquid Ooze-----Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Haze, Rapid Spin, Knock Off

Koffing #109
(F) Bold-----Levitate-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Stockpile, Paint Split, Spite, Toxic Spikes
(F) Bold-----Levitate-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Stockpile, Paint Split, Spite, Toxic Spikes
(M) Bold-----Levitate-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Stockpile, Paint Split, Spite, Toxic Spikes

Pinsir #127
Currently Out of Stock~

Dratini #147
(M) Adamant-----Marvel Scale-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance
(F) Adamant-----Marvel Scale-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance

Totodile #158
(F) Jolly-----Torrent-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, D-Dance, Ice Punch
(M) Jolly-----Torrent-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, D-Dance, Ice Punch
(M) Jolly-----Torrent-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, D-Dance, Ice Punch

Marill #183
(F) Adamant-----Huge Power-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Future Sight, Superpower, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet

Aipom #190
Currently Out of Stock~

Misdreavus #200
(M) Timid-----Levitate-------Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
(M) Timid-----Levitate-------Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond

Heracross #214
(F) Adamant-----Guts-------Missing Sepcial Attk-----Egg Moves: Revenge, Focus Punch, Pursuit, Rock Blast

Sneasel #215
Currently Out of Stock~

Swinub #220
Currently Out of Stock~

Skarmory #227
(F) Impish-----Sturdy-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock
(F) Impish-----Sturdy-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock

Houndour #228
Currently Out of Stock~

Larvitar #246
(M) Jolly-----Guts-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Pursuit, D-Dance, Stealth Rock, Assurance

Mudkip #258
(M) Careful-----Torrent-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Curse, Avalanche, Mirror Coat, Counter

Shroomish #285
(F) Adamant-----Poison Heal-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb

Aron #304
(M) Adamant-----Heavy Metal-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Curse, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Head Smash

Meditite #307
Currently Out of Stock~

Carvanha #318
Currently out of Stock~

Corphish #341
Currently Out of Stock~

Feebas #349
Currently Out of Stock~

Shuppet #353
Currently Out of Stock~

Gible #443
Currently Out of Stock~

Croagunk #453
(F) Adamant-----Dry Skin-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out, Bullet Punch
(F) Adamant-----Dry Skin-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out, Bullet Punch

Ferroseed #597
Currently out of Stock --------------

Pawniard #624
(F) Adamant-----Defiant-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Revenge, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch
(M) Adamant-----Inner Focus-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Revenge, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch

Vullaby #629
(F) Impish-----Overcoat-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Roost, Knock-Off, Foul Play

Wild Cards~ (Extra pKmN from breeding AND / OR rejects trade was delayed for quite some time-)
Tentacool (M) Calm-----Liquid Ooze-----Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Haze, Rapid Spin, Knock-Off
Froakie (F) Jolly-----Protean-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: None
Ralts (F) Timid-----Trace-----Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Grudge, Encore, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Ralts (F) Timid-----Trace-----Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Grudge, Encore, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! Wasn't that quite a Ride! Tons of Competitive Mons you want right? :D Well do Not Fear! Just leave a comment below if you want one! Pretty sure we can negotiate a trade right?!??!?!?!
Well that's pretty much about it~ So tell all of your friends, tell your neighbor, tell your coach, and spread the word that Jeffay is here!!!!

Want List~!
Items:
  • Air Balloon
  • Focus Sash
  • Life Orb
  • Assault Vest
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band / Choice Specs
  • Leftovers
  • Weakness Policy
  • White Herb
  • Power Herb
  • Mega Stones
  • Eviolite
  • Black Sludge
  • Rocky Helmet
Hi, Id like a M Jolly Totodile, Missing Sp.ATK, With all the egg moves?

I need to charge my 3DS however, I can do it over the weekend.

Hi, Id like a M Jolly Totodile, Missing Sp.ATK, With all the egg moves?

I need to charge my 3DS however, I can do it over the weekend.

You don't have to quote the whole 1st post, it's my thread~
So for the Totodile, let's say 1 Choice Scarf for it?
And sure no problem~ Just send me a VM whenver you would like to trade~ i'll try to be active on that time around~

Srry for the late reply~ I've just bin out of it lately if you catch my drift. Anyways~ Let's talk trade! :D
So since you want 6 pKmN, lets say, 2 Life Orbs, 1 Choice Specs, 1 Choice Band, 1 Air Balloon, and 1 Focus Sash?

Sounds good! At the moment I only have enough BP for 3 of those 6 items, so would it be alright if I traded for 3 of the Pokemon tonight/tomorrow and I'll VM/PM you when I have the other 3 items?

If so, I'd like to trade for the Totodile, Mudkip, and Vullaby first. Do you have a preference for which 3 of the 6 items you want for them?

Last edited:

Sounds good! At the moment I only have enough BP for 3 of those 6 items, so would it be alright if I traded for 3 of the Pokemon tonight/tomorrow and I'll VM/PM you when I have the other 3 items?

If so, I'd like to trade for the Totodile, Mudkip, and Vullaby first. Do you have a preference for which 3 of the 6 items you want for them?

Sure no problem at all~
Mmmmm.... I favor the Choice Band, Life Orb, and Focus Sash more~

Sure no problem at all~

I'm getting them now. I can trade starting in a few minutes if you're ready. If not, let me know when.

Sure no problem at all~

I'm getting them now. I can trade starting in a few minutes if you're ready. If not, let me know when.

I'll be online in a few minutes then~

Might I request one female Dratini please?

No problem~ ( Even tho the Mill was so close to dieing! D: )
Just slide me a Choice Scarf, and you got yourself a deal, fellow Gym Leader~

Two things: 1: Can it's nickname be Nuregami and 2: May I make a counter offer of one 5 IV Cyndaquill?

Mmm....Srry~ :p I'm running low on them scarves~ And sure, I can rename it that~
Ssoooooo..... Choice Scarf~! :D

Hey Jeff, I'm back!
I'd like to get that Marill and nickname it Betty, a Skarmory with the nickname of Akula, the Larvitar with a nickname of Piledriver, and the Aron with a nickname of Coldsteel.

I can get you ANY BP items you want.

Hey Jeff, I'm back!
I'd like to get that Marill and nickname it Betty, a Skarmory with the nickname of Akula, the Larvitar with a nickname of Piledriver, and the Aron with a nickname of Coldsteel.

Ayee!!!! I love comeback customers! :D (Can't believe the Mill hasn't died yet! o_O)
Sure, no problem at all~
So since that's 4 pKmN, lets say 2 Life Orbs, 1 Choice Scarf, and 1 Toxic Orb?

Hey Jeff, I'm back!

Ayee!!!! I love comeback customers! :D (Can't believe the Mill hasn't died yet! o_O)
Sure, no problem at all~

Ok then, just tell me when you can trade.

Hey Jeff, I'm back!

Sure, no problem at all~

I can trade trough-out the day. I see that your online now tho~
Would you like to trade now?

Hey Jeff, I'm back!

Sure, no problem at all~

I can trade trough-out the day. I see that your online now tho~
Would you like to trade now?

Okey dokey, I'll have my 3DS on standby then

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom