• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN040: VS Thunder! A Legendary Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the gatcha is usefull for once.

He gave them pretty good Pokémon this time.

However something still feels wrong...

Bah I don't care I'm happy for them.

So Rhydon took the thunderbolt to the horn, I thought that was it’s weakness I understand it’s typing but didn’t in previous series didn’t ash and his friends say that was it’s weak spot

So Rhydon took the thunderbolt to the horn, I thought that was it’s weakness I understand it’s typing but didn’t in previous series didn’t ash and his friends say that was it’s weak spot
That's just the original series being weird. I think it's pretty obvious that Lightning Rod is at play here.

Certainly looks like the Kanto Power Plant, unless its a cleaned up Gringey City lol

Nice to see Chloe appearing, its a shame she and Yamper probably won't be assisting in the raid battle

Have to wonder if Team Rocket will use the opportunity to catch Zapdos, better them than Goh who probably won't use it

Wow lol the Trio and twerps working together as one without disguises. Never saw this coming (sarcasm)

True, but then again, the TRio and twerps haven't worked together like this in awhile, now have they? In fact, I can't recall a single time in SM when such a thing happened. Not only that, but the Pokemon they got from the Gatchat -- Stunfisk and Rhydon -- look to be quite helpful in fighting Zapdos, meaning that TRio is actually contributing! Thus, I personally have no problem with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom