• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN081: Clash!? The Blue Poké-Maniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Return of the Chewtle?

You might be up to something.

Another possibility is that this is a competion of sorts, but only Blue Pokemon are allowed to enter. If they follow the Pokedex colors, this means Bergmite/Avalugg is also allowed to enter, just like Alolan Meowth and Persian, since despite them not being blue, they are classed as Blue Pokemon lol.

We've already seen a fan of yellow and striped Pokemon before so I guess it makes sense that there's trainers out there who love blue colored Pokemon. There's only a few blue Pokemon that I really like though such as Lucario, Azumarill, Lapras and Clauncher.

Blue. I feel this is either a filler or Lucario vs Grapploct rematch. Since in JN077 we saw Bea, it wouldn't be too surprising if she is appearing in this episode

Blue. I feel this is either a filler or Lucario vs Grapploct rematch. Since in JN077 we saw Bea, it wouldn't be too surprising if she is appearing in this episode

I doubt its the latter, since i feel like the way they are gonna approach the Hyper Class is heaving dedicated episodes

First episode is a Goh catching spree episode
Episode after that is a Hyper Class battle.

I'm guessing no but this might be a good chance for Kikuna to meet that guy's shiny Psyduck.
I'm guessing if Karabari returns, it'll be JN080 because of the title being Ulgamoth's Golden Scales. Ulgamoth's shiny is golden and it's project Mew, so he can return to race Gou and get a scale to become a Project Mew Chaser.

With so little known about this episode, I'm hoping we get something soon
Here you go!
1630762895361.png

See that Shiny Voltorb image at the bottom? I think we have the identity of (one of) the titular blue Pokémon...
PS. Courtesy to @PikachuPulverizer for providing the scan.

This episode is going to be all about Shiny Pokemon and their importance. Looks like Gou is shiny hunting

Shiny Voltorb! That was the first Shiny I ever encountered in the games, so I'm very excited to see it here. :bulbaLove:

I do hope Shane Seeker makes a return here as well. He was honestly one of the best CotDs from JN, I think the fact that so many people still remember him now almost 70 episodes later is kind of a testament to how fun his character was.

Also, if we're talking Shinies... maybe Ash's Noctowl could get a mention here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom