• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN128: Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Dande!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just great. So this episode is going to be a massive waste of time. And we STILL have no news of an SV series. You have no idea how irritated, disappointed, and concerned I am. I was hoping this would be it, especially because some people just don't deserve the satisfaction of us not getting an announcement.

That is rather disappointing. A part of me isn't too surprised when some of the translation summaries made the announcement sound differently than I was expected, but I was still hoping for it to be an announcement of a new series. It seems like a waste to make a big deal about exclusive breaking news for something in-universe related, especially if it is going to be Leon using Eternatus. It's still a shame considering that was something I was looking forward to finding out what the announcement was about in the morning.

I still believe that we are going to get a new series. Like I've said before, there isn't much left for them to do with Journeys as it is and I firmly believe that the production problems are big reason why we haven't heard anything yet, but it's still pretty annoying to not have anything more solid on what the anime is going to do after Ash vs. Leon.

Just great. So this episode is going to be a massive waste of time. And we STILL have no news of an SV series. You have no idea how irritated, disappointed, and concerned I am. I was hoping this would be it, especially because some people just don't deserve the satisfaction of us not getting an announcement.

Why would anyone be satisfied about not having an announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom