• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

July 2011 "Pocket Monsters Reburst" Review Thread

OMG! THAT BIG-BOOBED WOMAN HAS A POKEMON! AND IS ACTUALLY USING IT! (flails arms around)

Also, something about her chest looks off. Oh well. A Burst Heart tournament? Interesting. Hope this goes somewhere interesting. I hope we get some kick *ss female burst heart users who fight without being TOO fanservice-y.

The thing is, that Swanna was probably used more than Milt's Mandibuzz. :T

I hope we get some kick *ss female burst heart users who fight without being TOO fanservice-y.
This is a shounen manga; if you're going to be a kick-ass lady, then you would definitely have some fanservice on ya. It's sorta rare (in this genre) that a female character can be one of those things and not the other.

The thing is, that Swanna was probably used more than Milt's Mandibuzz. :T

This is a shounen manga; if you're going to be a kick-ass lady, then you would definitely have some fanservice on ya. It's sorta rare (in this genre) that a female character can be one of those things and not the other.
And if they are, their lack of fanservicey qualities is always pointed out.

I wonder if one of the GG Warrior guys will be undercover at this tourny...
Also, some of those character designs, like the tall baby-looking guy and the stringy-haired metal singer in the second pic, sort of reminds me of a very watered-down One Piece character designs. Rabine, the cousin of Capt. Buggy, isn't really helping. XD

We only have five more Seven Warriors to go. We've already seen four the Seven Warriors, so that means we still have three left to appear.

Actually, I hope none appear in this tournament.

We're only 20 chapters in and I don't want the bad guys going down too fast.

Because after the Seventh warrior goes down, then who's next? The Boss?

Ok, then what happens after he's defeated? The manga ends?

Ryouga's got a lot to do

He needs four more Burst Hearts to finish the Compass of Light and find Arcades so he can find his dad.

Well, it doesn't have to be a new GG guy; maybe Hilgritz or Haril/Carola will appear again, maybe with new bursts added to their arsenal.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom