• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

June 24th Pokemon Presents Discussion

What do you think the new project will be?

• Sinnoh Remakes

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Let's Go Johto

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 29 55.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think more DLC is likely right now. The current one is just halfway of its promotion, so they couldn't reveal much as saying "X feature will be available" will mean that X isn't present in Crown Tundra and it would lower the sales.

You don't have to buy one or the other. You can buy both ;)

If that image is from 4chan, then I'm going to assume it's fake until proven otherwise. People are crazy good with vector art programs these days.

you don’t even need to be really good with design software to make something like that. I work in print so use adobe illustrator to make print files but I'm mediocre as hell with it and could easily make something like that because there’s already a lot of vector images readily available online that are easy to edit.

It’s such a generic title it could be literally anything but it also implies a complete reboot of the franchise which just sounds ridiculous and too much like low hanging fruit for someone who wants to troll a fan base.

IMG_20200623_091625.png

New merchandising set,surprisedly included Eevee and Pikachu from Let's go saga and Jotho starters in their first stage.

For anyone saying its too soon for Sinnoh remakes, just look at the past. X and Y came out in October 2013 and ORAS was revealed in May 2014. Sun and Moon came out in November 2016, while USUM was revealed in June 2017. Knowing how they've done things in the past, its not too soon, though I do hope it would be for 2021.

For anyone saying its too soon for Sinnoh remakes, just look at the past. X and Y came out in October 2013 and ORAS was revealed in May 2014. Sun and Moon came out in November 2016, while USUM was revealed in June 2017. Knowing how they've done things in the past, its not too soon, though I do hope it would be for 2021.
Wow, there really wasn't much space between SM and USUM.

If the DLC-team is an entirely new and separate team, then I do think they could already announce DP remakes.

If it does turn out to be the Tencent thing, then I'm back to leaning toward Sinnoh remakes on the way within the next year or two without LG2J existing. Really I'm just compelled by those plushies.

Is everyone forgetting that Masuda outright said that they weren’t considering any further Let’s Go games, period?
Of course, plans change, but he said this last year. So even if a Let’s Go Johto game IS in development, it won’t be ready for another year or so. Certainly not this year.

Is everyone forgetting that Masuda outright said that they weren’t considering any further Let’s Go games, period?
Of course, plans change, but he said this last year. So even if a Let’s Go Johto game IS in development, it won’t be ready for another year or so. Certainly not this year.
They've been 'lying' about these kinds of things before.

Anyway, I'd be surprised if it's the Tencent thing. That one is probably focused on the Chinese market.

EDIT: Yup, pretty much specifically for China. The mobile market isn't as popular in the West, either. So, I think Joe will be wrong about this one.

Last edited:
Now, for the Sinnoh remakes, all I need some sort of official tease to let me know it exists. I want them to make it great, but being able to know it exists would bring in some closure.

I don't think that the Tencent game will be the sole focus of the event, especially considering that it is implied to be in pre-production.
He also said that they had no plans to bring back all the missing Pokemon.

That's not what he said at all. He said they had no specific plans, but if fans wanted more of those sorts of games, they should keep giving positive feedback. Which means that they are open to the idea, it just depends on how successful it is with consumers.

But it's not like they're just going to casually admit their plans in an interview anyway. Whether they had Johto games in the works or not, the answer would be the same canned business PR response.

My prediction is que presentation will show detective pikachu 2, pokemon sleep and let's go johto. Maybe a mention of the mobile game and maybe a teaser for diamond and pearl remake for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom