• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Just need a few things from the Dream World.

CapnJoe

Reaction score
I am in need of the following from the Dream World:

Female Eevee with Hidden Ability: Anticipation
Female Slowpoke with Hidden Ability: Regenerator
Female Spiritomb with Hidden Ability: Infiltrator

IV's, Level, Nature and Moves are not important. I plan to breed whatever I need into them, I'm just having terrible luck finding them in the DW on my own.

For any of the above, I can offer Level 1 Female Vulpix with Hidden Ability: Drought, Modest Nature and a 31 Speed IV. Bred them myself this evening. I also have one female dream world poliwag that I'd be willing to trade.

I've never done any online pokemon trades before, so your guidance is appreciated.

I do not deal in hacks, everything I offer is lovingly and painstakingly farmed from the dreamworld or bred in a legit copy of White 2 without any assistance from outside software or RNG manipulation. I expect the same from you. Thank you.

EDIT: No longer need Slowpoke.

EDIT: Everything is now taken care of. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have the Spiritomb, but im looking for a modest ralts, magby, or riolu (wanna play through white 2 story with them) so if youve got one of those, id be happy to trade

I have the Spiritomb, but im looking for a modest ralts, magby, or riolu (wanna play through white 2 story with them) so if youve got one of those, id be happy to trade

If you don't need the DW abilities, I can have a ralts or magby for you in about five minutes, or the riolu...i dunno, maybe a half hour?

Last edited:
nope, dont need DW abilities, just plain old pokes are fine...ill do it for either ralts or riolu, I actually got the magby from another trade

K. I'll start working the riolu. I'll Pm you when I have it.

Ok, well, I lied. I can't send you a PM because I don't have ten posts yet... I do have the riolu though.

@saight: Uhm...yeah, can't PM you either...Hope you check here.

My Friend Code is as follows: 2237 6377 5224

Ready to trade whenever you guys notice this post.

Last edited:
alright, finally checked here and noticed...thats weird that we arent allowed to PM...
my FC is 2108 8501 4953
ill be hanging out in the wifi room, so whenever youre ready, meet me there

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom