• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ken The Pen and Quilawesome's Sprite Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ken The Pen and Chi the Cat's Sprite Shop!

Swampert please.

Swampert please.

Are you talking about rainbow? If so, here it is.

zwampert.png

Mitatono... I should have never gave you the idea to give me Zekrom as a request xD That waas HARD!

28576260.png

It's the fire monkey in my sig, second to the left

Oh, I was searching on the internet "Boakki" instead of "Baokki", sorry, I will do it later today if chi doesn't, I have to go.

Oh, I was searching on the internet "Boakki" instead of "Baokki", sorry, I will do it later today if chi doesn't, I have to go.
Okay, Sorry. On a lot of websites it says Boakki and Baokki so I don't know how to spell it.

Hi Ken and (even though you don't know me) Chi the Cat! I'd like to request an outline Leperasudu with a dark blue, wavy background, like the one on the Swampert example.

Can I have a Shikijika egg (All seasons)

Ah, while I'm here...

can I get a Mew/Ho-oh splice? :3 and if you can, put in a Charizard tail? XD

I have to go very soon, but if Chi can not get you tonight, I will as the first thing I do when I get on tomorrow! =)

zazm.png

Here you go, Bluemew! Not my best sprite, but I think it is okay.\

EDIT:

Here you go, LD!

zxzxz.png

I think that's what you asked for?

Last edited:

Here you go, LD!

zxzxz.png

I think that's what you asked for?

Yesh! It's awesome, thanks!

That's adorable! Really! x3 thankssss! ♥

Thanks! I was kinda worried about the tail and wings, some of them had to be scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom