• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia kewl mafla!!!!!!!111!! gam ovr

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...just because we don't know a reason yet...you automatically jump to 'Oh, he's just joke voting, because he's new'?
I did say in the post you quoted.

The way he wanted to join an ongoing game not realising it was already being played. It added to the sense he was confused along with the vote.

That's what I felt from shiny postage.

It's D2, what makes you think that's a joke vote?
...it's been like almost 10 hours, and nothing has happened, so

[VOTE]: ShinyRockruff204

Why make a joke vote on Day 2? If your vote on Max wasn't a joke vote, why did you vote him?
It's not just you at all. The "confusion" or whatever seems a little forced.
Your posts remind of scum who are attempting to shade other ppl. Get away with easy lynches. Pretending to contribute much when it's nothing
[Vote]: TheCapsFan

Other than the fact that shiny signed up for an ongoing game, and had to be subbed in.

Nice shading.

I just thought it was a jokevote due to all clues around it. No reason to shiny voting for you so it's a joke vote from a new player. Not exactly a defence.

It's NAI.
Hi who are you where are you from what’s your mafia experience

Don’t really care for the main wagons rn.

Vote: Jinjo

Who are you voting today?

Whunoffical standin:

marrio wee - 1- baxet
macks 1996 - 1 - shinie rocruf 204
shinie rocruf 204 - 3 - macks 1996, the caps fan, marrio wee
funnier6 - 1 - meg a pod
TheCapsFan - 1 - Cyber Wolf
Jinjo - 1 - funnier6

Whif holding futing - 2- Jinjo, Officer Snake

Kurent most likely lInch Kandidate shinie rocruf 204

@ShinyRockruff204 Can you give some reasoning to the vote on Max? Time is running out, and your silence isn't helping, actually the silence makes you look scummy, like you avoiding answering us.
You need to take into account when he was last online on the forums as a whole, if you can check on that. For the record, it's been nearly 10 hours.

You need to take into account when he was last online on the forums as a whole, if you can check on that. For the record, it's been nearly 10 hours.
That's true max, although from the looks of it, 10 hours ago SRR was still a prominent lynch candidate and still has a load of unanswered questions which they should answer if they have a chance of surviving.

Your posts remind of scum who are attempting to shade other ppl. Get away with easy lynches. Pretending to contribute much when it's nothing

This pings, hard. First of all, it's OMGUS. Second of all, your logic could easily be applied to anyone else in the game considering how little content there is.

nite 2: shinie rocruf 204 wuz poopy bully joat
nite 2: joat explotd
marrio wee - I - baxet
macks 1996 - I - shinie rocruf 204
shinie rocruf 204 - III - macks 1996, the caps fan, marrio wee
funnir sicks - I - meg a pod
the caps fan - I - sibre wulf
ginger - I - funir sicks
not voding - II- ginger, ofisr snak

shinie rocruf 204 wuz lynxed!
they wer mr. butita, the poopy bullys joat!

hello shef of gaims shinie rocruf 204, ur my prinspel, mr buttita!
mr buttita is a meen jerk whoze the prinspel of my skool. he alwayz does alot of meen thingz. thers a wide varitey of meen stuff he does, so ur the jak of all trads. u hav varies powrs.
sumtimes he sekritly crepes up on ppl. so ur the 1x ninga. u can make the mafla nitekill hiddn.
u hav sekuty camras hiddn around the skool. so ur the 1x tractor. so u can see who some buddy visits.
one time u sed my frend eric did sumfing bad when it was really TYRONE :mad:, so ur the 1x framr. u can make sum buddy apper as mafla.
ur alined with the poopy bullys and win if the kewl ppl are alemonated or this is inevitibull.

mr. butita: this prson is xpelt.
ppl: "why?"
mr. butita:
-----------------------------
"Hmm. Looks like they lynched a mafia this time. Interesting."
"that pruvs my speling is gud!"
" :lapras:"

nite 2 begins nao. u hav 24 ours (-1:15) to submt nite acshuns. it will end at 6:30 pm est on 2sdai jewly 30.

The remaining scum looks like they are within these players

Officer Snake - He didn't say anything on day 1 and his first post was in night 1. He quoted mario's vote saying that his post stuck out and he didn't pursue his scum hunting on mario in day 2 and instead he asks Rockruff to give some reasoning behind his vote.

Cyber Wolf - His posts looked like he was defending Rockruff. Scum defending their scum buddy is not a good idea and normally scum distance each other and direct the vote to another player. Either he is scum who tried to get the Rockruff voters off his inactive scum buddy or he is a misunderstood town.

funnier - On day 1 he voted WaterBlueMan for saying nothing and there were other players like Cheff and Snake who didn't say anything. On day 2 he did not want to join a bandwagon on Rockruff and that looked like he is scum who knows something. I am also seeing a bit of a pattern here in funnier how on day 1 he votes WaterBlueMan for saying nothing but he didn't vote Cheff/Rockruff who flipped mafia or Snake who looks suspicious.

BackSet - All he did is vote Mario. It's not a strong scum read and I will still keep an eye on him.

Officer Snake - He didn't say anything on day 1 and his first post was in night 1. He quoted mario's vote saying that his post stuck out and he didn't pursue his scum hunting on mario in day 2 and instead he asks Rockruff to give some reasoning behind his vote.

Cyber Wolf - His posts looked like he was defending Rockruff. Scum defending their scum buddy is not a good idea and normally scum distance each other and direct the vote to another player. Either he is scum who tried to get the Rockruff voters off his inactive scum buddy or he is a misunderstood town.

funnier - On day 1 he voted WaterBlueMan for saying nothing and there were other players like Cheff and Snake who didn't say anything. On day 2 he did not want to join a bandwagon on Rockruff and that looked like he is scum who knows something. I am also seeing a bit of a pattern here in funnier how on day 1 he votes WaterBlueMan for saying nothing but he didn't vote Cheff/Rockruff who flipped mafia or Snake who looks suspicious.

BackSet - All he did is vote Mario. It's not a strong scum read and I will still keep an eye on him.
I've been a little busy lately so I haven't been as active as I usually am. Mariowiee gave a satisfactory answer to his vote on D1, and plus it's not like you've been that active. Heck why didn't you vote for someone yesterday, don't call out other players for being scum whilst doing the same thing.

In my defense, I was doing stuff with my Grandma all day yesterday. Not a lot of time to drop in and put in my ten cents regarding murder accusations.

dai 3: ginger wuz kewl roll cop
srry 4 the l8 upd8! contraminater's phon dyd!
dai 3: roll Cop stemrold
ginger wuz oofed!
they wer tommy, the kewl ppl roll cop!

hello ginger, ur my brover tommy!
tommy is my little brover. he’s crazy. he rollz on the flor a lot.
so ur the roll cop. each other night, u can roll on somebody to see they’re roll. but not too nites in a ro.
ur alined with the kewl ppl and win when all threts to ur fackshin r oofed.

"Roll, role... Wait what?"
"there the sam wrd!"
"No. Personally, I think a town rolecop is OP..."

dai 3 begns nao. u hav 48 ours (-3:38 rlly srry). this faze ends at 630 pm est fursday oggst 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom