• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kill The Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also in favor of chib stoping screaming. I have a migraine and am going to get an MRI in about half an hour. If you haven't had a migraine before, I hope you never do because they are overall bad and noise tends to make them worse (and it seems louder then it should) (not too mention that mine usually make me incredibly dizzy, cause vomiting [then again pretty much everything causes vomiting for me because I have rumination syndrome], and a multitude of other things I really don't feel like listing). If you haven't had an MRI before, they are loud and take a long time.

In other words, there's a high chance that I will feel significantly worse afterwards and I do not look forward to it. Not that they're ever something to look forward to, considering the fact that they're not particularly comfortable and you have to hold almost perfectly still for like an hour.

I have a headache and I have not slept well for the whole week.
Ouch. Not sleeping while one has a headache is usually not good.

Last edited:
I get migraines, and yeah, they’re awful. To call them a headache is to put it mildly.
Your whole body short circuits.

Nausea and Vertigo.
Lightheadedness.
Light and sound aversion/extreme sensitivity.
Pounding and intense pain in both the front and back of your head.
I get random muscle spasms, too, though I’m not sure if that’s a common symptom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom