• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

King Kabuto's Tips.Tricks. And Tutorials to help with pokemon gameplay!

Who do you like better, Groudon or Kyogre? regular or primal or both

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi my member name is KabutopsStudys in case you want to follow me. In this BulbaBlog I will have Picture like tutorials that show what to do in a certain part of the game, as well as nice tips and tricks to what to do or how to do something the easy way at a certain part of the game. for example: if you are playing a Gen 3 game like ruby/sapphire or the Gen 6 remakes OrAs/ Omega ruby and Alpha sapphire, I can help you the best I can by: recommending the best starter for those games, what pokemon you will want to have for a certain gym, and other in game events before the elite four, as well as what pokemon to use for the elite four and the champion. I will do the same with legendaries. I will tell you what games you get them in, as well as the moves they have when encountered, same with the levels and what the best pokemon are to use against them. If you ever need help with a pokemon game, come to my BulbaBlog where I will do my best to help in every possible way. cya latter!
Also I am a new Member of this awesome community so I want as much support that way I can start making more helpful BulbaBlogs to help you guys out, even Follow me to keep an update on how I am doing! bye!

Also if you View this and you don't need help just put in : no thank you, I don't need any help or, not at the moment or something like that, that way I know.

Last edited:
check up
hey guys, King Kabuto here, so I notice I am not getting any replies on my blogs, and I think it is because, you don't need to do any of this stuff but here is the thing. I have only been a member of bulbapedia for about a month, and I want as much support as I can get. so even if you don't need anything from me, you can always say hi, and if you want to know a little bit about me, I will always be willing to tell you.

UPDATES...(fwi these are not about me, a tiny about the blog, but is fun news)
Hey everyone, King Kabuto here and I wanted to tell you guys that I am going to be " upgrading" this blog, meaning there will be a few add ons to this thread. This blog once was only for help on what the best starter, and tips with gym leaders and the elite four and stuff like that, well not anymore! this thread will still be doing what it has been, but it also is to help you with pokemon & tms/hms. what I mean by that is, I will help you with finding certain pokemon ( excluding legendaries because this thread already does that ) and also tell you the the location of certain tms. So say for example You are playing through a Hoenn game, and you are trying to catch a Bagon for a Salamence, and you don't know where to find Bagon, I would tell you : " Go up the waterfall with a pokemon that knows that hm in meteor falls, go up the waterfall, and go down the ladder up ahead to your right. , then you may have to battle some trainers, but there is an area of those slippery ledges that split into 2 paths. go to the path to your left, be careful not to go onto the right path, then go down the ladder, navigate Meteor falls until you see a cave entrance, enter it and ride on your pokemon that knows surf, surf until you see a area of land. get on the land, and walk until you find a bagon. keep in mind that bagon has a low encounter rate, so be patient. this specific area that you find bagon is also where you find TMO2 : Dragon Claw." and you get the point, see you later!

here is the banner!

bEFXwgL.png
enjoy!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom