• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Korean versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Nintendo Korea announced 2010 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Korean versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Nintendo Korea announced 2010

To answer the question of when the US release is, my wife preordered a copy of HG and SS for her and our oldest, and they're expected to arrive late March. (This comment subject to administrative review.)

I say, good on them. S. Korea has a lot going for it technologically than people elsewhere realize. I recall the big StarCraft boom and the lines of cybercafès as examples. So what if we (the US) get HG/SS a month later. Big flipping whoop; if we waited that long, what's another month?

Re: Korean versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Nintendo Korea announced 2010

I've heard that some Japanese versions of HG/SS have numerous bugs, bugs that delete the data....
so hopefully the late release for the English versions are due to their attempt to improve them..
as for the Korean versions, I don't really give a damn

Well, we know they will not have Pal Park. Or will it? Hey they will be almost like the originals lol. Safari Zone is closed and all that.

They did have Pal Park in DPPt. It's just useless.

YAY FOR HANGUK! MIGUK GOT OWNED!

I'm glad that most things that were in Crystal (never released in Korea) will get their Korean names now.

And I hope that Kotone's Korean name is Maeum.

Yeah I haven't been following if the release date for America has been announced yet or not, but I just got an email from Amazon today saying this concerning my pre-order...

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on September 16 2009 (Order):

"Pokemon SoulSilver Version"
Estimated arrival date: March 16 2010

Obviously it just says estimated but before it was nothing.... so I guess that's something. xD

Well Austrlia and New Zealand( NZ is better than OZ!) got Gold and Silver earliar than US. And movie 12 aired earliar. And Arceus got distributed earliar( not in NZ though(FUCK those aussies!)). And the DSi got released earliar! Although why does south korea get HGSS earliar! Maybe Austarlia and New Zealand will get it the earliest just like GS!

Well Austrlia and New Zealand( NZ is better than OZ!) got Gold and Silver earliar than US. And movie 12 aired earliar. And Arceus got distributed earliar( not in NZ though(FUCK those aussies!)). And the DSi got released earliar! Although why does south korea get HGSS earliar! Maybe Austarlia and New Zealand will get it the earliest just like GS!

I wouldn't count on that since both NZ/AU has a spring release date.

Sorry to those who got offended by my last comment. P.S: I was talking about the people at nintendo australia! Again sorry!

l guess it's ok, since the release date is on my birthday. =P

Gen 3 was not released there, DPt did not have it.

Actually, I found Pal Park of Korean versions is more ..(um.. I would say).. user-friendly then others.
Korean versions are compatible with both Jp and US versions of 3rd gen cartrige. While others are only compatible to its own language versions of 3rd gen cartrige.

Actually, I found Pal Park of Korean versions is more ..(um.. I would say).. user-friendly then others.
Korean versions are compatible with both Jp and US versions of 3rd gen cartrige. While others are only compatible to its own language versions of 3rd gen cartrige.

Oh, I was aware that the palpark is not functional in the Korean versions. You learn something new everyday.

Sorry to those who got offended by my last comment. P.S: I was talking about the people at nintendo australia! Again sorry!

*cuts wrists* May as well crawl back into the hole I call Australia.

This is so stupid and unfair.

Let's hear a wonderful story.

Britain gets everything last. We got Super Mario Bros three years late, Pokemon Red and Blue two years late, and Super Mario RPG a WHOPPING twelve years late. The only game we've had before you selfish Americans is Mario Kart Wii. And now you're moaning that Korea will get HGSS a month before yourselves.​

Why is people are mad because Korea gets HG/SS first?

I live in the US and i can wait another month since march isn't a long time from now...

Did I say I was mad...?

I wasn't talking about you, other people in forums because i been reading people b**** about this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom