• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

waiting on my Japanese meal to arrive
(Tonkotsudon, Inari sushi, and a miso soup)

last thing i had was a small bowl of Frosted Flakes earlier in my day

Finally tried a pack of actual fish sushi instead of just grabbing the chicken stuff all the time. It's definitely not bad, but imo not as good as chicken sushi which I feel like I'm gonna stick with whenever I have some.

Poke Bowl
it was bigger than I imagined, one bowl and I was full
barely able to finish the miso soup I also got

lots of rice, salmon, tuna, teriyaki glazed eel, some roe, nori, cucumbers... and they even added a nice big portion of both wasabi and ginger

20210113_204649.jpg

if curious: Yes, while eating, I like to watch Hell's Kitchen

Last edited:
"silly wabbit, Trix are for kidz" :LOL:

last I had was supreme pizza, 2 slices
not a fan of veggies on pizza, i prefer the meat lovers

at the moment having some Meatloaf and cherry coke

@SandwichSamurai that always reminds me of Steve Harvey
"you don't wear no damn chicken noodle suit in here"

I ha a meatball sandwich, not from subway, actually bought the ingredients at the store - meatballs, marinara sauce, garlic bread, Parmesan cheese (not the strange shredded one with wood pulp in it, but the wedge of Parmesan cheese an grated i myself)

Back
Top Bottom