• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Put that on spoiler, please.
Yes, that's pretty much what everyone is expecting. I mean
is there anything about the exploration of Mt. Coronet inside? Not just the peak, cause you can simply use Sneasler to reach the peak without even entering Mt. Coronet.
Well
if i would base it from the mission names seems like it is a hike although the temple is inside the mt coronet right? Guess we just have to wait for those currently playing it they are already on the liligant trial which is like 1/3 of the way

One thing I’m curious about but getting really worried I will get story spoilers if I stick around too long- how early do you catch the other starters? Does anyone know? All I see is “of course you get all three, you need them for the dex” but I’m wondering how early or late that is.

My partner doesn’t like spoilers but has told me he will pick Cyndaquil over Rowlet because they want so many other ghost types already… you can see the clear issue here, but if you get all three early enough, I won’t need to tell them about these Hisuian forms.

Probably not. She looks like someone from another region though.

I can't really quite put my finger on who it might be though.
Same but the first one i remember was juniper but she looks kalosian though... It is like the third person in this game that looks familiar but i cant remember who lol

One thing I’m curious about but getting really worried I will get story spoilers if I stick around too long- how early do you catch the other starters? Does anyone know? All I see is “of course you get all three, you need them for the dex” but I’m wondering how early or late that is.

My partner doesn’t like spoilers but has told me he will pick Cyndaquil over Rowlet because they want so many other ghost types already… you can see the clear issue here, but if you get all three early enough, I won’t need to tell them about these Hisuian forms.
So far from the spoilers i saw seems like the other starters besides the one you choose will be post game...

Same but the first one i remember was juniper but she looks kalosian though... It is like the third person in this game that looks familiar but i cant remember who lol

Me too. I was thinking maybe Ilima, Glacia, Fantina, Kaitlin, or Elesa. But even thsoe characters seem like not the right choice.

Just the sprites but this is the full list
Seems to be missing some sprites, some evolutions are randomly skipped and some are only their shiny forms
I mean it is part flying type. But i assume all the fish fly on land

Seems to be missing some sprites, some evolutions are randomly skipped and some are only their shiny forms

I mean it is part flying type. But i assume all the fish fly on land
Well they are in pokedex order also i dont see any pokemon only in shiny form though also seems like some forms are not in the game like the original form of the starters

Well they are in pokedex order also i dont see any pokemon only in shiny form though also seems like some forms are not in the game like the original form of the starters
Might just be on my end but here is a good example of both, Torterra and chimchar is missing and Monferno is only shiny
1642638000932.png

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom