• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm gonna laugh if Khu said Goomy out of spite when they were mad and also said "you don't deserve real leaks", and that truthfully it is NOT Goomy at all.

It gets an alternative evo? It could be implying a regional variant but it could also just be like Kleavor.

Could also be that Hisuian Goomy and/or Sliggoo aren't a thing.

The thing is, if it's like Kleavor, it would make more sense to compare it to Scizor. But the fact that they're comparing it to Persian and Cofagrigus is like implying that Sneasel would also get a new form. At least that's how it looks to me.

I mean, thats the dumbest thing you can do as a leaker, since it would instantly destroy your whole credibility.

I mean, it won't be a big deal if they don't intend to leak anything anymore.

Yeah, branched evolution is nothing new. Regional variants having an evolution different from their “old” variant is a new thing introduced with Meowth and Yamask, and is in fact not a branched evolution at all. Including Persian and Cofagrigus with Weavile specifically hints at there being a Hisuian Sneasel that becomes something other than Weavile.

And I don’t see how saying a fake leak in the exact same tweet as saying we don’t deserve real stuff would mean Khu’s credibility would be shot. They literally said we don’t deserve real stuff-why give us a real leak in the exact same tweet?

They did say it was "the Goodra line", though-

It's might be that the list is leaving out a Pokemon? I notice there's no H-Bergmite there.

I don't think it's wrong for leaving things out, considering there are a bunch of question marks for the spaces the person wasn't sure on.

So assuming that H-Sneasel is actually right based on the other hint... then I think that leaves the Goomy line as not being entirely Hisuian? Their only new type is Steel, so it would still make sense if Goomy hasn't changed, similarly to how Mime Jr. hadn't.

Soooo new Khu riddle is RGB codes for the type for #11 (Sneasel or it’s new evo).

It’s Poison/Fighting. Which to me, explicitly means we’re getting Hisuian Sneasel. Going from Dark/Ice to Poison/Fighting via evolution would be too wild. Haha

Soooo new Khu riddle is RGB codes for the type for #11 (Sneasel or it’s new evo).

It’s Poison/Fighting. Which to me, explicitly means we’re getting Hisuian Sneasel. Going from Dark/Ice to Poison/Fighting via evolution would be too wild. Haha
Just read that new tweet and man they are being really salty about that whole thing that happened in basically all of their tweets huh?
Anyways yeah, definitely getting a Hisuian Sneasel then, Poison/Fighting is a pretty decent type combo too.

Just read that new tweet and man they are being really salty about that whole thing that happened in basically all of their tweets huh?
Anyways yeah, definitely getting a Hisuian Sneasel then, Poison/Fighting is a pretty decent type combo too.
Yeah Khu is being just as childish and dramatic as centro, eclipse, and everyone that Khu has made fun of. It’s… hilarious and cringey. Haha

Okay so... updating this list, I guess?

17 Hisuiuan Forms

1. Growlithe
2. Braviary
3. Zorua
4. Zoroark
5. Voltorb
6. Electrode
7. Sneasel
8. Sliggoo
9. Goodra
10. Decidueye
11. Typhlosion
12. Samurott
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?

7 New Pokemon

1. Wyrdeer
2. Basculegion
3. Kleavor
4. H-Sneasel evo
5. Ursaring evo
6. ?
7. Heart/cloud post-game pokemon

Unknown Status

1. Arcanine
2. Arezu's lady
3. Avalugg
4. Qwilfish
5. Gothitelle?

Last edited:
Yeah, branched evolution is nothing new. Regional variants having an evolution different from their “old” variant is a new thing introduced with Meowth and Yamask, and is in fact not a branched evolution at all. Including Persian and Cofagrigus with Weavile specifically hints at there being a Hisuian Sneasel that becomes something other than Weavile.

And I don’t see how saying a fake leak in the exact same tweet as saying we don’t deserve real stuff would mean Khu’s credibility would be shot. They literally said we don’t deserve real stuff-why give us a real leak in the exact same tweet?
I mean, cubone goes from ground to fire/ghost

7 new normal Pokemon is OK I guess given that the last 7 new Pokemon in the DLC were all mythical/legendary, but still would've liked more.

17 regionals also seems OK, but again would've liked more. I guess it's not a new generation but still, now that they've opened the can of worms of regionals, it feels like a lot more Pokemon should get them so that each region can be 'themed' better.

How confident are we that Khu is right about those numbers?

I'm still not convinced that the starters will get regionals. Not that Pokemon hasn't made clear favourites of one of the starter trio recently (Greninja, Cinderace) but what would elevating 3 mean for the rest of them? It opens the door for a Charizard regional in the next Pokemon Legends that's for sure, but most of them will be left out again. I suppose Pokemon doesn't care about patterns that much Dusknoir vs Mega Banette amongst others, but they haven't touched the starter formula yet which is arguably the core.

edit: Oh, what am I saying - Gen 1 & 3 starters have Megas. Gen 1 & 8 starters have G-Max forms. OK then, carry on.

I’m still hoping that lady Pokemon is Lilligant or Lurantis or even Jynx variant :( I just hope it turn out to be beautiful regardless of what Pokémon it is I guess…

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom