• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: LF many legendary codes FT many-a things

SpikOriundo

Apricorn Collector
Reaction score
I am looking for all the Legendary Distribution codes. It is very hard to get them down here on Brazil, so I want to distribute to anyone that'd want them, or just want legendaries period, why the heck not. Any and all event codes.
If you don't have any right now, but would be willing to go out and get them for future events, will also accept it.

For trade: I can chain any shiny Pokémon from gen 4 that is available on Platinum (Diamond and Pearl possibly, but not right now. Don't have their carts as of now). Not only that, but can breed anything else at gen 7, including with any legal ball. Gen 6 is also possible in certain cases, if needed.
And of course, I can catch anything on an Apricorn on HG. Everything legitimately. Just say your price and we'll talk from there.
List of Apricorned stuff I already have:

Explanation:
-If it says anything there, it means I have it, or can get it by breeding someone from x family.
-The name of a game is to show in which game it is, for my sake.
-If it has a nickname, means it's a special one that I bred/caught, but that I'd be able to rebreed, exception being legendaries.
-Ignore the last column, it's for my organization.
-Most Cherish Balled mon are not for trade, as I mostly only have one of them. Exception being some Rockruffs from UM early-purchase.

I have the code for Yveltal/Xerneas do you have any hidden ability starters?
I have the gen 7 ones, can easily get gen 2 and 1, I'm pretty sure I have some of the other ones as well, gotta check, as that is not something I quite pay that much attention. Any in particular you are looking for?

Protean Froakie is what I am looking for, let me know what you have and we can do this tonight.

So, I guess I'm not totally sure what you want, but I have extras from any of the mythical distributions in 2016, extras from shiny Xerneas and Yveltal distribution, and extra regular legendaries. I don't have any codes because I always redeem them. the only legendaries I can't trade are Volcanion, Diancie, and Marshadow, because I only have 1 of each of those. Anyway, if there are any two you want specifically, I would really like a shiny female Pachirisu and a shiny female Ralts from Platinum, with no nicknames and not leveled up or trained. Also not sure if you can chain Eevee in trophy garden or not, I would love a shiny female Eevee as well if you could get one.

So, I guess I'm not totally sure what you want, but I have extras from any of the mythical distributions in 2016, extras from shiny Xerneas and Yveltal distribution, and extra regular legendaries. I don't have any codes because I always redeem them. the only legendaries I can't trade are Volcanion, Diancie, and Marshadow, because I only have 1 of each of those. Anyway, if there are any two you want specifically, I would really like a shiny female Pachirisu and a shiny female Ralts from Platinum, with no nicknames and not leveled up or trained. Also not sure if you can chain Eevee in trophy garden or not, I would love a shiny female Eevee as well if you could get one.
The distribution I'm talking about is the one ocurring this year, for legendary Pokémon. Similar to the Mythical distribution for 6th gen, but it's for all version exclusive legendaries on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. This is their official website.
Anyway, even though it's not quite what I am talking about, I may accept the offer for some mythicals, if those are for trade. Shiny Pachirisu and Shiny Ralts, both females, are something I can do, tho you'd have to wait a bit, as they take a while to do.
Shiny Eevee, tho? Even more, Shiny Female Eevee? You put me on a tough spot. I can indeed chain Eevees on the Trophy Garden. However, it is not easy to do so, so it'll definitely take longer to do, if I even do in the near future.
Will keep you updated, however.

The distribution I'm talking about is the one ocurring this year, for legendary Pokémon. Similar to the Mythical distribution for 6th gen, but it's for all version exclusive legendaries on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. This is their official website.
Anyway, even though it's not quite what I am talking about, I may accept the offer for some mythicals, if those are for trade. Shiny Pachirisu and Shiny Ralts, both females, are something I can do, tho you'd have to wait a bit, as they take a while to do.
Shiny Eevee, tho? Even more, Shiny Female Eevee? You put me on a tough spot. I can indeed chain Eevees on the Trophy Garden. However, it is not easy to do so, so it'll definitely take longer to do, if I even do in the near future.
Will keep you updated, however.
Oh ok, well I can certainly trade any mythicals outside of the three I mentioned(Volcanion, Diancie, Marshadow). I'm fine without getting the Eevee, I'm trying to get one myself anyway (in UM sos chain), I just use male with cute charm to get a 2/3 chance of a female, but I'm working on Zorua first. And I am certainly patient, so just message me if you are able to catch them, we can even do 2 for 1 (me give 2), since I think shinies are worth more than mythicals.

Oh and I do have Heatran from the year of the legendary distribution. That one was from the email list, so I'm not sure its one of the ones you would struggle to get or not? Its already EV trained, but if you want that I could give it up too. I wasn't planning on going to gamestop, but if I happen to get a code for the Zygarde I will let you know.

Last edited:
I have six Shiny Zygarde codes. I'm mainly looking for a HA Bagon if you have one as well as a Love Ball Buneary.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom