• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: ocean/meadow/fancy/pokeball vivillon | FT: HA/egg-move/apriball/shinies

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I'm looking for an ocean vivillon that can be nicknamed "Paradise" - male or female, and a fancy one that can be nicknamed "Fleur" - female. If fancy is not possible, a meadow one named Fleur will work too - also female please. If anyone has a pokeball one that can be nicknamed "Gotcha" then I'll take that too - male or female. I know it's kind of specific. I have a list of things that I can breed in return, as well as some shinies: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T57FPSZ_X-OQ6EHDj_27JHtzh_Q4l2hLjtfXFRwCk6E

I hope we get a fanserver like Gen4 did once 3DS online shuts down Monday I hate Nintendo for doing everything in their power to make the DS family obsolete. The switch is hot trash tbh. But I digress...

Back
Top Bottom