• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lie About the User Above

No, no, no he's the actual Archaic
39e2d9b1-455f-46ad-a29b-f88b4885e6d5_text.gif

Just pretend it says Archaics instead of Squidwards

Read this carefully because I'm only going to say it once, actually we are all the same person, a person who in their paranoia created a forum to talk to themselves, creating a different personality for each puppet. You, the person reading this, are the only one that is real, sorry for breaking the illusion, maybe you think it's scary but, we don't really know each other so there's no difference, don't let that stop you from having a good time in company of a true maniacal :).

You're right, I was hired to keep the spirit up on the forum by saying cheesy things, using a lot of emojis and faking love for those amorphous things named Pokewho cares, and for some reason everyone believes me. You just continue the game kid, I want my money.

Back
Top Bottom