• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for HA pokemon

Marivi

Reaction score
hi owo
I'm actually looking for those pokemon with their HA:
-Nidoran (both, male and female)
-Murkrow
-Slowpoke

gender and nature doesn't matter, i can breed them myself, but please tell me what are you looking for those.

in terms of berries, i wish i could own all, so i'm looking for those:

Berry
Gold Berry
Bitter Berry
Burnt Berry
Ice Berry
Mint Berry
PRZCureBerry
PSNCureBerry
MiracleBerry
MysteryBerry
Razz Berry
Bluk Berry
Nanab Berry
Wepear Berry
Pinap Berry
Cornn Berry
Magost Berry
Rabuta Berry
Nomel Berry
Spelon Berry
Pamtre Berry
Watmel Berry
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Enigma Berry
Occa Berry
Passho Berry
Rindo Berry
Kebia Berry
Coba Berry
Payapa Berry
Charti Berry
Haban Berry
Colbur Berry
Babiri Berry
Chilan Berry
Micle Berry
Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry

for the berries i'm offering pp ups/rare candies/heart scales and some bp items

my FC is 5301 - 0090 - 8577 in case you can help me with anything
thank you very much in advance >_<

Last edited:
Re: Looking for HA pokemon & toons of berries

@Marivi; I can breed you those pokemon, are you looking for female HA for murkrow and slowpoke? as for the berries um those first like 10 no longer exist... they were the original berries from gen 2 they have since been replaced with other berries that do the same thing.

hi owo
I'm actually looking for those pokemon with their HA:
-Nidoran (both, male and female)
-Murkrow
-Slowpoke

gender and nature doesn't matter, i can breed them myself, but please tell me what are you looking for those.

in terms of berries, i wish i could own all, so i'm looking for those:

Berry
Gold Berry
Bitter Berry
Burnt Berry
Ice Berry
Mint Berry
PRZCureBerry
PSNCureBerry
MiracleBerry
MysteryBerry
Razz Berry
Bluk Berry
Nanab Berry
Wepear Berry
Pinap Berry
Cornn Berry
Magost Berry
Rabuta Berry
Nomel Berry
Spelon Berry
Pamtre Berry
Watmel Berry
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Enigma Berry
Occa Berry
Passho Berry
Rindo Berry
Kebia Berry
Coba Berry
Payapa Berry
Charti Berry
Haban Berry
Colbur Berry
Babiri Berry
Chilan Berry
Micle Berry
Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry

for the berries i'm offering pp ups/rare candies/heart scales and some bp items

my FC is 5301 - 0090 - 8577 in case you can help me with anything
thank you very much in advance >_<

Sorry to burst your bubble but most of these arent possible.

"Berry" through MysteryBerry havent existed since gen 2, Razz through Belue arent in gen 6 (most likely due to lack of Pokeblocks/Poffins) and Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca and Rowap are all only obtainable via events and none have been distributed for X and Y yet although Enigma will be available this summer.

I can help you with everything else on your berry list though. Which isnt too much...

damn, my bad, i though that if you equiped them to a pokemon and trade them to pokemon x/y, you still could get them x-x
@Venom males would be fine aswell, but yeah, females would be better, what would you like for them?
@Ellenflandey any berrie you could bring me from the list would be greatly appreciated, even if it isn't many xD
what could i offer you in return for them?

I find it kinda silly that items cant be transferred. The berriess available from your list are:
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Occa Berry
Passho Berry
Rindo Berry
Kebia Berry
Coba Berry
Payapa Berry
Charti Berry
Haban Berry
Colbur Berry
Babiri Berry
Chilan Berry
which is a total of 13 berries. I have at least one of all BP items (except an Ability Capsule which Im working on getting) and have a bunch of Heart Scales but I happen to be in need of PP Ups so do ya mind trading me some of those?

I find it kinda silly that items cant be transferred. The berriess available from your list are:
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Occa Berry
Passho Berry
Rindo Berry
Kebia Berry
Coba Berry
Payapa Berry
Charti Berry
Haban Berry
Colbur Berry
Babiri Berry
Chilan Berry
which is a total of 13 berries. I have at least one of all BP items (except an Ability Capsule which Im working on getting) and have a bunch of Heart Scales but I happen to be in need of PP Ups so do ya mind trading me some of those?

sure, i shall give you a pp up for each berry xD
I've just added you
-edit-
thank you very much for the berries <3

Last edited:

No problem. I have tonnnns of berries. Thanks for the uppage of the PP.

damn, my bad, i though that if you equiped them to a pokemon and trade them to pokemon x/y, you still could get them x-x
@Venom males would be fine aswell, but yeah, females would be better, what would you like for them?
@Ellenflandey any berrie you could bring me from the list would be greatly appreciated, even if it isn't many xD

whatever you think is appropriate is fine with me.

edit: my fc is 1306 5694 6760 btw

Last edited:

whatever you think is appropriate is fine with me.

edit: my fc is 1306 5694 6760 btw

would some 4-5iv leftovers with heartscales be fine? owo
i just added you btw

I hope you are happy with these pokemon all have 5 perfect IV's just not the right ones unfortunately except possibly the slow poke.

I hope you are happy with these pokemon all have 5 perfect IV's just not the right ones unfortunately except possibly the slow poke.

they are more than perfect, thank you very much ^^
and i'm sorry that the horsea didn't have a heart scale, i was only expecting the slowpoke&murkrow and didn't attach enough @@

@Marivi; That's fine, if you ever need anything else I am more than happy to help. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom