• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Love =/= Sex : a Human x Pokemon Ship thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's altoshipping for me. Just seems more natural than the others.

I'm working on a piece (1st chapter only...) that involves this. Just... beware. It involves... soldiering... and some technical information.

5xhsccn.jpg

My love for Pikashipping still continues. XD

^ ADORABLE.

I for one love HumanXPokemon ships. My favorites are Blueshipping, Pikashipping, Wishshipping, Staffshipping, and Altoshipping ^____^

Awwwwwww how cute! Ash and Pikachu. Ash kinda looks like a girl in that comic thing :p

I always thought these ships were kinda weird, but cute if done correctly.

Altoshipping

Altoshipping's gotta be my favourite. It's just so sweet. Of all the people, I think they'd dump Ash after knowing his lack of love knowledge. o_O

Latias is a Pokemon that looks like a human, so it's kinda better. I support Pikashipping a friends. BEST friends. But It's still Altoshipping that I love.

Altoshippin' all the way! Wat if Ash starts to like Bianca but he ends up with Latias? And I'm rambling gibberish again...

Yeah, Altoshipping Rox! Bad thing Latias can't talk o_O.
i also go with Pikashipping but, I want to see latias again,but since she was seen in a movie, Latias is most likley never seen again. *sob*

Trust me, I wanna see Latias again too ;-;

But it ain't gonna happen. Since she has to be in Altomare n stuff.

But still, I like Altoshipping. It's nice, cute, and a nice way to get around people who shun PokémonXHuman. Tho Blueshipping is still my fave =D

Altoshippin' all the way! Wat if Ash starts to like Bianca but he ends up with Latias? And I'm rambling gibberish again...
My favourite line in Pokémon Heroes is where Ash sees Bianca and Lorenzo tied up and uses all his emotion on Bianca. Of course, that could have just been the dub...

*sigh* if only Latias runs away and meets Ash, or vice versa. or mabye they go back to Altomare

I've always been a huge fan of Pokemon/Human ships. My favorites are Pikashipping, Chikoshipping, and Altoshipping. I'm focusing the most on Altoshipping right now. I'm playing Emerald to catch a Latias, I really want one because they're so cute. Haven't had one before.

Anyway, the framework of logic I use is that they're Pokemon, which stand for Pocket MONSTERS. They're not animals, so it's not like comparing having a relationship with your dog. They have sentience and feelings and are capable of love and all that other stuff.

But yeah, I really think Latias and Ash could work out. She really liked him and he was there for her when she needed him the most and they saved each other on several occasions. They both have really good hearts and I think they would be good together. It made me kind of sad though that Ash had to go up and leave her right after her brother died. I mean she lost both of her loves. But oh well, maybe they'll hook up again in the future. I really want to write an Altoshipping fic, badly, and when I do, I'll have to post it up here. Hehe.

My favorite song, like not just Pokemon song, but any song, is Secret Garden by Madoka from the movie. I ordered the full version of the thing all the way from Japan and then ripped it and made it play at 356 KB/s at 48 MHz quality, because I'm insane. It's like 10 MB. Haha, anyway, yeah.

Human/Pokemon ships forever!!! w00t!

Latias:(telepathy) Um, Ash?
Ash:Yeah
Latias:(shows4 eggs)
Ash: Are-Are these like yours?
Latias: (nods)
Ash:how are we suppoesed to care for these! i mean, your brothers dead, and there are more pokemon to gaurd the souldew and so on... but what are we going to do?
Latias:(shruggs)
pikachu:(uses Thunder on Ash so he forgets about the eggs and go unconcious)

LOL! Yeah... I've had ideas like that before too. That might be fun to play around with.

My absolute favorite scene in the movie was when they were escaping the Aerodactyl, before Ash had the idea to have her pull him in the water on the boat-like thing, where she had her claws on his waist and was pulling him gently through the canal above him while he was on his back in the water. SO romantic. <333

Is it strange that I'm a Pikashipper, Altoshipper, AND Chikoshipper? I like them all. Ash is just so good with Pokemon, that he fits with all of them. XD Glad there are like-minded people here. Good to meet you, Katsu.

We should get the fanfics and fanart flowing, because it seems there are precious few willing to touch these ships. I might just have to get the ball rolling on that. ^.^

Yeah, well don't you think this thread is growing just because ash is so obsesed with pokemon? and dosen't anyone think that... i donno Ash/Suicune may work? So many questions...

Oooh that does sound cool. :O

I've had a Pikashipping plot for a while now..too lazy to write it. ;o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom