• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
HumanDawn looks suspicious.
They are also married to your husband's best friend (the Police Officer).
They are also Tech Savvy, able to perform Internet Investigations.
They also are quite athletic.
They do have self-exile and hide options that cannot be reached by most others, and can also offer them to their spouse after successful visit (alongside Neighbor Chat).
Unlike you, they are not Escapist and were already married before the start of the game.

oi andoryu take a look at this, i got these results on you at the start of the phase

so i would like to say. you are married to minish yes? potato said minish is his friend.
here are the facts from there:
  • your spouse, minish, is the police officer
  • minish went missing the first day
  • you spoken a lot about saving minish
is it possible that you have an option to rescue your spouse? if she was kidnapped, do you know who did it? do you know where she is or suspect where she might be?
you're not escapist. in other words if something is to happen to you, it should succeed, unless you have some kind of mafia benefit that my results did not include.
if you truly are town... if you can give us a few more details about your role, or just do anything to help us, we have a better chance at winning. cooperation between us all is very important right now with only THREE people active.

also human/andoryu/whatever, if we assume jamie used his roleblocker, you couldn't have been able to kidnap anyone if you are scum, or presumably save minish if you are not. unless jamie did not use the roleblocker.
minish is either still self-exiled (a weird choice for a police officer. and being the police, i think we can agree it's pretty unlikely that she is mafia. mela, when you see this, could you confirm or deny this?) or kidnapped (the more likely option imo). calvin and jamie are also missing.
jamie mentioned last night that he did not think he was safe. i think it's possible he may have self-exiled. i think calvin also mentioned something about it, so he also might have. potato did not vigilante anyone, and i didn't kidnap anyone nor do i even think i can, so human, either you have one of them kidnapped or all three of them are in self-exile.
could you share your thoughts with us if you mind? i have the feeling we are rapidly approaching the endgame what with three people absent.

HumanDawn looks suspicious.
They are also married to your husband's best friend (the Police Officer).
They are also Tech Savvy, able to perform Internet Investigations.
They also are quite athletic.
They do have self-exile and hide options that cannot be reached by most others, and can also offer them to their spouse after successful visit (alongside Neighbor Chat).
Unlike you, they are not Escapist and were already married before the start of the game.

oi andoryu take a look at this, i got these results on you at the start of the phase
Yes I can do all of the above.

I am at the gym, honing my mind, body and soul.

More to come.

Mela told me my Investigation is one shot. It was not clear in the first PM but they specified it later.

If it is multiple shot it is news to me. I have checked my Role PM thoroughly and Mela’s replies as well to confrim it.

I did not use it Night 1 to let more time in the game pass so I might get a better target the following night.

I tried to distance myself from such a role by saying I was waiting for it to reveal itself to hide that I am the Investigator.

It is also why I shared my thoughts on if there is one Mafia, because if I check right, we will have enough information to correctly arrest them and prepare properly.

My agility has to do with the role I mentioned earlier in which I can save someone.

There is more to it but I do not find there to be any fruit in sharing any further.

Mela told me my Investigation is one shot. It was not clear in the first PM but they specified it later.

If it is multiple shot it is news to me. I have checked my Role PM thoroughly and Mela’s replies as well to confrim it.

I did not use it Night 1 to let more time in the game pass so I might get a better target the following night.

I tried to distance myself from such a role by saying I was waiting for it to reveal itself to hide that I am the Investigator.

It is also why I shared my thoughts on if there is one Mafia, because if I check right, we will have enough information to correctly arrest them and prepare properly.

My agility has to do with the role I mentioned earlier in which I can save someone.

There is more to it but I do not find there to be any fruit in sharing any further.
1. same. i also have the ability to do internet investigations, which is how i got my results on you
2. same here as well
3. good choice. i used mine last night.
4. i understand
5. do you believe so? it might be important for the two of us to talk then.
6. i had a feeling that might be the case.
thank you for your cooperation, this was very important knowledge. if you have any questions to ask me, feel free to go ahead

Ok so who do we think the most suspicious person is righ now

It could still be in either JamieIsBored or Calvin.

If not, from my PoV obviously one of you two.

Eri! makes sense because her role conflicts with mine, but then Eri’s also conflicts with Potato-6’s.

I believe calvin is self exhiled jamie is kidnapped but i might be wrong

It could still be in either JamieIsBored or Calvin.

If not, from my PoV obviously one of you two.

Eri! makes sense because her role conflicts with mine, but then Eri’s also conflicts with Potato-6’s.
Eris role seems to be a mix of our 2 roles

Eris role seems to be a mix of our 2 roles
sounds about right to me.
i know neither of us are mafia and i'm beginning to think human may very well not be it either.
as of now, i'm starting to lean towards calvin, to be frank, but i still need to think about this a little more

Night 3 End/Day 4 Start
JamieIsBored
Calvinッ
3 @Potato-6
Minish
5 @Eri!
6 @Andoryu Teito MISSING

Night 3 is over. Andoryu Teito has gone missing.

It is now Day 4. With only 2 players active, both need to agree to Phase Shortening for it to last 24 hours, else it will last 48 hours. Considering everyone involved has to vote for it, there is no point in using role PMs to vote for it, so in-thread works too. Also please do use the thread for votes and unvotes and self-exiles, since those are recorded in day council's books, you are free to use Neighbor Chat for all the actual talk.

Last edited:
Ok eri how is is possible to be just us left did you kidnap humandawn or is it self exhile

this is a huge issue
potato you need to see this
If it is one of us it would be impossible to vote each other right now so i hope it isnt you but im not sure who else it could be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom