• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

You do bark a lot, don'tcha? I'm just tense from playing with people who actually know what they're doing. And active. So much activity. Okay, to be fair this is better than the last game I played with you guys, at least for me, but still much faster than at home.
Actually curious what kind of games you’re used to.
Though this is the most active game I’ve been in in a while.
don’t really see why you felt the need to argue this point when whether or not people think I’m the nightkill is completely irrelevan
Because people not considering all possibilities is bad. If one does not keep their mind open then they can’t properly scumhunt.
I’m actually suspecting Silver atm, which is kinda the 180° since I was townreading him last night but I kinda feel bad for going after him lmao
Why do you suspect him suddenly?
man bulba needs an ugh react
This we agree on.
wanna chat I have some DRUGS here

and yea it really does
..... *calls police*

Actually curious what kind of games you’re used to.
Though this is the most active game I’ve been in in a while.
Let's just say that if we exclude the one outlier (How the heck did we even reach 100 pages on that one?), home games typically only reach maybe 20 pages.
I don't know bulba's rules too well on posting outside links, otherwise I would direct you to said forum so you can see for yourself.

End of Night 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman Killed)
The day before, a great victory had been scored in the name of good, with one of Bolas's loyal lieutenants being tossed into one of the eternal storms. But as night came, they were not so lucky.
Spiritual Mask Salesman had gone off on his own to ponder things after Tezzeret's death. The two didn't always get along, but they still had history, and some mutual respect. He thought back to his earlier times on Ravnica, working with the Consortium.
As he did so, Bolas watched from a distance. He, too, was thinking back on a memory with both Tezzeret and Jace...
"He's too powerful to keep alive."
"Understood"
And he never again saw the light of day.
Spiritual Mask Salesman was Jace Beleren, a Blue Walker and a member of the town!

1576410846658.png

DAY TWO BEGINS!
Day Two ends at 11pm PST on Sunday 22 December. With 10 alive, 6 is majority.

THE LIVING (10)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @Contrainer
  3. @DarkGodRasul
  4. @Minish
  5. @Midorikawa
  6. @Silverfish
  7. @Jinjo
  8. @ExLight
  9. @Doc 2.0
  10. @ZinnLav
THE DEAD (1)
  • Doctor Floptopus - Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas, a Blue/Black Walker and a member of the mafia.
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman - Jace Beleren, a Blue Walker aligned with the town

I believe that 1/5 of you statistically are making light of the fact of the Green double voting. and I feel like we should let other colors have a shot

also I only really know like 3 of the players and their MO's, so I'm at a sort of loss as to how or what to do

Mafia really had it out for SMS eh? Tried to day lynch him and weren't content with it failing. Perhaps we should look at his wagon? Other than Flop there was Mido and ExLight, unless Flop was really pushing for his death in Mafia chat or something.

Vote: Walk

I believe that 1/5 of you statistically are making light of the fact of the Green double voting. and I feel like we should let other colors have a shot
more than 1/5 cuz colorless too
actually we have 4 confirmed people that voted and possibly 5 which is roughly half of the people which is kinda nuts

Back
Top Bottom