• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Magnezone vs. Metagross

I love them both! But voted Magnezone anyway, since I love its shiny coloring so much and I've one shiny Magnezone myself. Plus I prefer special attacks over physical attacks.

I honestly haven't used either, so usefulness and move pools aren't even taken into consideration. Metagross looks much better, pure and simple.

Definitely Metagross. Better stats, moves, and typing.

Metagross. Magnazone is disgusting and gimmicky and disgusting. Metagross is badASS with a capital 'ass'. Steven's awesome for having one!

Metagross would win. It's slightly faster, and Earthquake kills Magnezone.

Why's this even a question? Metagross wipes the floor with Magnezone fifteen ways 'till next Sunday.

wahhh your hurting my feelings! JK i respect your decision i just like magnezone more because when mine was a magneton it wiped the hoenn elites across the floor like a mop. and yes, in ruby that includes steven's metagross. thunder put it out like a light

I like both a lot, I picked Magnezone since I really like it and used it through out Alolas. It is really fun walking around with it.

I like it's design and able to knock things out. But I would put both on my team, one for special, and the other for physical.

Also Metagross is really hard to catch as a Beldum, if not I would use it, too.

Hard choice... Magnezone has a magnificent type resistances list, an awesome name and represents pretty well an UFO appearence. On the other side, that beautiful metallic arachnid known as Metagross has wonderful stats and a pretty good Mega Evolution. They are both high among my favourites but I'll go with Metagross.

I like both and have used them individually on my teams before, but Metagross gets the edge for a better movepool and base stat total. Having to use Hidden Power before Generation VI... Magnezone, why is your movepool so bad?

I like them both, but I'll go with Metagross, since Magnezone's movepool isn't great.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom