• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I do, actually I enjoying having roast any time it's prepared in our home
higher prices and time consuming to make, we don't have it often, the 'box frozen dinner' doesn't taste good

v - they have an LED Lamp on their desk

not really, they seem to "comedy" for me
I seen and experienced real ghosts, spirits, shadows, and demons while living in both USA and Mexico
so the comedy ghost don't work well for me - only Trevenant is the only one slightly scarier looking of all, only 'ghost' I like, although its not pure ghost if has grass typing

v - has been pranked on by friends before

I do, I use it a lot

v - has an account somewhere online they never use

yep, not to long ago, not by you, was either by Fairy or Dawn Dusk

v - has ordered something online last month

Not really, it's a kid thing, the only thing I do is watch movies
I do celebrate 'day of the dead' which is a day after Halloween, a Mexican tradition
I will again this year, in my grandma's honor

v - love eating walnuts

Me? We don’t even have youth clubs in South Korea

The person below is not from Europe or North America

I don’t mind, but I don’t think my husband would approve lmao.

The user below prefers colder temperatures to warmer temperatures.

Not close enough

V - owns a video game console that isn't hand held

Back
Top Bottom