• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Can't say I enjoy it but it is something productive to do so maybe I do...

V Likes to decorate their house when December comes around

No, never. I've always wanted to, but I don't have anyone to go to one with, so I can't really justify the expense to myself. :/
Oh no... I actually dislike going to concerts, but I've been to a few! (only punk ones ahaha) I would brave the moshpit to hang out with oki though o77... our music tastes are similar enough we could figure something out I bet LOL. Do you remember that video from a year and a half or so ago I sent??? It was of some person in a Mario costume stagediving at a concert I was at, it was wild LOL... if you don't I'll need to show you again I think!

V's birthday is next month.
Oki, I think you were maybe banking on me replying here maybe!!!??? (yes)

V comes from / is connected to a place that's known for a regional food of some sort?

Nope. Knock on wood here, but I haven't been sick since I think the end of 2022, when I got COVID. I was sick as hell then, though. I....really don't get sick much at all (again, knock on wood, but I wash my hands religiously, which probably helps a lot, I'd say.)

V Likes video games.

Hmmm guess so! >_< i mean i am on a pkmn forum so i have 2 like em at least a little bit. altho i guess u could technically liek the anime or spe without having played the games... hmmm... well in my case tho i mainly just like the games !!! ^-^

V likes vocaloid!

Back
Top Bottom