• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the worst episode ever

Pokemon is written in the style of Glee to celebrate its 1500th episode. You'll hear numbers like "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber, sung like Sophocles, "Survivor" by Destiny's Child, sung by Rocket Gang, and lastly in a very emotional part of the episode, Pikachu and Satoshi (Ash) duet the first English theme song because why not?

The episode ends on a literal high note then the narrator says, "How's that for a series finale? See you never again on Digimon Digi--- I mean, Pokemon: Pocket Monsters."

Literal curtain drops.

Serene finds out about Ash's previous female companions, generic romance plotline of misunderstandings happen, she ditches Ash and never talks to him again.

And at some point Bayleef finds out said girl kissed her man, hunts the girl down and whips her multiple times.
Speaking of which if Ash ever would marry, May,Dawn and Misty will go crazy ;)

Team Rocket catch a disease that makes them rhyme and alliterate constantly. This disease (which is called “Zoppi Syndrome”) soon spreads to Ash, who is reduced to a catchphrase-spouting wreck that can only say things like, “I’m so psyched!”, “Check it out!”, “Who’s that Pokemon?”, “Down the hatch!”, and worst of all, “I’m not a noob!”.

Team Rocket catch a disease that makes them rhyme and alliterate constantly. This disease (which is called “Zoppi Syndrome”) soon spreads to Ash, who is reduced to a catchphrase-spouting wreck that can only say things like, “I’m so psyched!”, “Check it out!”, “Who’s that Pokemon?”, “Down the hatch!”, and worst of all, “I’m not a noob!”.
An episode where Ash is an idiot. Oh yeah BW x 100=SM.

Wouldnt be surprised if that really would happen
I kind of doubt it. The anime rarely makes villains that much worse than the games aside from Giovanni and Cyrus. Hell, Ghetsis was less intense than he was in the games.

Also the Sun and Moon anime has played Team Skull for laughs so far, unlike every previous villain team (aside from the TRio), so I bet Guzma will still be funny if he ever appears, and given Lusamine's portrayal was based on her USUM incarnation, I actually get the feeling that if Guzma does show up, he'll be helping Ash and his friends take down Giovanni's plan.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom