• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really agree with this. I didn't see Eevee working with Town in his earlier posts. Eevee's self vote was really bad. Imagine the Cop self voting after two people vote him. Though the posts have improved now, both Megapod & Eevee had weird posts and they were equally suspicious, if not more.

I should clarify. Compared to mega he was. Not much was going on in general but he was still being less anti town than mega and answering what he was asked and whatnot while mega just avoided answering and made jokes and what not.

Either way it’s actally irrelevant at this current moment. I don’t think I saw Max defend himself, idk if that was because he didn’t have time or wasn’t on or if e just refused. Either way I would like to hear his defense .

Zexy also seems like a good pressure, but then again I just enjoy trying to lynch him. I am curious to see if he’ll be less neutral/preachy but do nothing Come day 2.

What post, exactly, was the softclaim in?

See below: it was a sequence of a few posts with the culminating one being a direct reference to a Cop.

I asked him for a claim. I didn't ask him to blurt out "I'm a valuable role that is now going to get NKed".

Also, with you unvoting, I'm now going to die and I don't think you want that either...

Initial softclaim of a PR

If MP is telling the truth... and I admit I am still sceptical, but doctor is a really bad fake claim for scum... then you don't want to lose myself or MP.

Another one, and pairing with the Doc made me automatically think Cop

I don't see how trying to kill me for pointing out scummy behaviour was logical behaviour for a doctor either.

But either way.... RIP me.

Further softclaiming, especially considering most Cops that are outed are dead without a Doc

Hmph. I know that feeling all too well.

Here's the rundown of events of D1 that I see

Joke voting.
You pressure vote Pika for no apparent reason
I vote you because it appears to be scummy behaviour... and it still makes no logical sense.
You OMGUS me.
Max votes me for no real reason, causing me to get frustrated at him and vote myself.
You start posting weird, which causes Mellow and Mido to vote you, and I replace my vote on myself with a vote on you again at Mellow's insistence.
Because you're on the chopping block, I ask you for a claim to try and save yourself.
You claim doc, which leads to myself and Mellow unvoting you... causing me to be on the chopping block. Would I have done that if I really were scum?
With me on the chopping block, and no better D1 lynch options, town is going to lose a PR either way.
???
Scum profits, I guess.

Getting more blatant, but still a softclaim

No lynch is a viable option when I don't have another target.

Do you know what the tier 1 paladin armour in WoW is called?

Yeah, I'm going to bed. You figure that out and let me know if I should be lynched.

For reference, it is called "Lawbringer". This might technically be a softclaim, but 100% of the game should know it at this point. (I also play WoW, so I recognized & remembered the reference).

d2 start: I've Got your Nose!
actions were locked 7 minutes ago so...

Day 2: I've Got your Nose!

The baddest of the bad, the thirteen summoned figures stood around the darkened cave in confusion.
"Lumos!" snarled one of the figures, waving a wooden stick. The tip of the wand lit up, illuminating the cavern, and the figures within.
One of them, a green haired man with a lens over one eye, looked around at the assembled group.
"What is going on here?" he demanded.
"Mama mia!" exclaimed a short rotund man in a yellow cap and shirt with purple overalls.

The villains stood around in a loose circle shouting at each other, as each tried to figure out how they had gotten to the cave.
A wizened and scarred old man in a black hood and cloak looked upon the assembled group.
"Not even I could have foreseen this," he said, chuckling slightly.
"Laughter is illogical," said a robotic individual, overhearing the old man's words, "all lifeforms will be upgraded."
A man with a glorious mustache patted the cyborg on the back.
"While I am all for robotizicizing my enemies, perhaps we should wait a few moments to study the situation first."
Further arguments ensued, resulting in the reptilian looking man with the wand shooting out a deadly beam into the crowd from his still illuminated wand tip.

It was at this point that the cloaked figure chose to emerge from hiding.
"Friends, friends," he said, jovially, "there is no need to fight among ourselves. We're all on the same side here."
"Yes, yes!" said a small raccoonish creature, "what can I do for you?"
"I have summoned you all here to do what you do best," said the mysterious figure, "I want you all to cause mayhem and destruction upon everyone in this section. I want to bring the Section Head to his knees and watch him suffer, as his friends are lost, one by one."
"...so you brought us here to be evil?" asked a man with long curly hair who was wearing a fancy outfit.
"Yes," said the figure.
"You have made me a very happy man," said a large man in an ornate red military outfit.

returnofMCH awoke. As his surroundings came into focus, he noticed he was in a hospital room. His thoughts wandered back to the strange dream he just had. Hadn't that same cloaked figure and those strange thirteen villains appeared in his dream last night? What was going on here?
When the room stopped spinning, he sat up slowly. It was still light outside, but the sun had gotten higher in the sky and was now descending, indicating that it was the afternoon. He'd been unconscious for several hours. He tried remembering what had happened immediately prior to him losing consciousness, but merely attempting to think about it caused his head to start aching again. He nearly passed out again, as the world lost focus. Wisely, he decided to postpone that particular train of thought until someone else arrived in his room.

To pass the time, he turned on the TV. On screen the reptilian looking man from his dreams was battling Maniacal Engineer. The two traded energy blasts, ME's coming from his robotic arm, and the cloaked wizard's coming from his wand. The Section Head would occasionally toss an Interrupting Knife at his adversary, who would disappear and reappear in another location.
The dark wizard attempted to use his powers to read the mind of his opponent, to give himself the upper hand. However, delving into the mind of Maniacal Engineer proved to be a mistake, as the evil sorcerer gazed into the depths of his adversary's madness, and recoiled.
"You!" he hissed, stung by the power and insanity of the mind he had tried to possess, "you're the one--"
Suddenly, another moderator appeared on the scene, striking the unsuspecting dark wizard with a bolt of lightening. As he turned to face this new opponent, rage apparent on his snake-like face, Maniacal Engineer lunged forward and slugged him in the face with his robotic arm, releasing an energy blast at point blank range.
"I've got your nose!" taunted the Section Head.
Lord Voldemort collapsed in a heap, his robes crumpling as he fell.
Dear AnimePsyclone, you are Lord Voldemort from the Harry Potter franchise!
dhus-detail-voldie-450px.jpg

A skilled and highly powerful dark wizard, Voldemort rose from being a poor orphan to one of the most feared in the magical world with his intelligence, ruthlessness, and sheer magical capability. Wielding a legendary artifact, the Elder Wand, Lord Voldemort stands as one of the most powerful mages to have ever lived.

With all kinds of powerful magic at your command, you are the Jack of All Trades (JOAT), able to choose between three abilities, an alignment check, protection from kills, and roleblock, to use on the target of your choice at night. Each power is one use only, however, and you won't get a second shot, so don't waste them.

You are allied with the Town, and you win when all threats to your faction are dead.
As the other F&G mods cordoned off the area, ME walked over to Elementar.
"Thanks for the assist," he said.
"No problem, boss," said the new moderator.
The pair glanced at the fallen fictional wizard.
"Riddle ME this," chuckled the Super Moderator, "what is Lord Voldemort doing here?"
"I have no idea," Elementar shaking his head, "but it certainly cannot be good news."

Having watched all this unfold on his hospital television, MCH was dumbfounded.
"What? What?! WHAT?!" he shouted.

It is now day 2, You may begin voting

Phase ends in 47 hours and 50 minutes from now. Midday Votals will happen tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little busy atm so I can't say much and won't be able to for another few hours, but since I'm new here, I want to ask about the significance of "Night 0". Is Night 0 ever actually used as a chance for people to submit night actions, or is it simply for flavour while awaiting confirmations? I have a small suspicion, but it's based entirely on what Night 0 is used for. I don't come from a forum in which night 0 is a common thing, so idk how it works.

I'm a little busy atm so I can't say much and won't be able to for another few hours, but since I'm new here, I want to ask about the significance of "Night 0". Is Night 0 ever actually used as a chance for people to submit night actions, or is it simply for flavour while awaiting confirmations? I have a small suspicion, but it's based entirely on what Night 0 is used for. I don't come from a forum in which night 0 is a common thing, so idk how it works.
I'm pretty sure in this game and most here in general, it's just for the confirmations.

Vote: Midorikawa

Her stances and reasonings this game have felt really off to me, even with her defending our Cop. Refusing to see how AE overreacted on d1, and accusing me of twisting words but misinterpreting mine are examples of her behavior I've personally found suspicious.
Please quote exact quotes of me misinterpreting. Also you do know that twisting is an action that is done purposefully in an attempt to make one look worse while misinterpreting is an action that is unintentional and a result of miscommunication. So how is misinterpreting scummy? And hat am I refusing to see? Everyone has different opinions and views. And to me eevees reaction wasn’t as over the top as others make it. It was very clear that those of us that were active were split. You’re also acting like eevee is scum and you’re ultra town when in both cases you’re both living off claims.

But now we have a better(?) lynch target who may be trying to play Jester.
If you think he's jester then why vote him?
Here you said I thought Eevee was the Jester, when I said I thought he was trying to play Jester, as in look like one. It should have been clear from my vote that I felt there was at least a chance he was actually Mafia.
Well in his defense there isn't really another case.

As I said, looking the scummiest is NOT A DEFENSE.
"In his defense, he looks the scummiest" is how this translates to me.

Lol, if AE flips Mafia, I'm going after you next, Mido.

Is this your only reasoning? So pointing out the truth is scummy? Good to know I've been playing mafia wrong all this time.
Here you accuse me of saying pointing out the truth is scummy. Uh, where?

I'll probably find more scumstuff to pick at after dinner.

For reference, it is called "Lawbringer". This might technically be a softclaim, but 100% of the game should know it at this point. (I also play WoW, so I recognized & remembered the reference).
I've never heard of a Lawbringer before. Can't find it on MafiaWiki or Universe, either. Is it some kind of Cop?

Looks like I am thinking too much or not at all.

Even if I’m not lynched I’m going to suffer the fate of Darth Plagious the wise
“He could save others from death but not himself"

I misinterpreted this post as a soft claim of Jailkeeper. The saving others from death part combined with the Roleblocker felt just right. That's why I asked him to use it on Labrev. Since using it on a town PR would not be much useful but using it on a claimed Miller would be perfect as it would only protect and not block.

Apparently, I missed this post
Anyways.
I should explain my role more.

I have a few different options I can use, and one is Roleblocker.

I mean I don't understand how I missed it coz I am normally attentive. Sorry for the confusion.

I can see a Mido & Eevee vs Max & Megapod thing going on here. But with 2 claimed townies on either side, it becomes a bit tricky to know the purpose behind this. Honestly, if you both are actually Doc & Cop you must work together for the benefit of Town and not against each other.

Anyway as asked on D1, I would expect the Tracker/Watcher to share their results today ONLY if they have some concrete evidence.

I've never heard of a Lawbringer before. Can't find it on MafiaWiki or Universe, either. Is it some kind of Cop?
Pretty sure it's a WoW thing, since he was talking about WoW in that quote.

Anyway, I was going to place my vote on Max when the day started to apply some early pressure but Midori beat me to it so that's no fun! :( Anyway, on the topic of him, I find it rather odd that he didn't say much in his own defense despite my accusations during the previous day. Maybe he thought I alone wasn't enough of a threat. What's interesting to me is that, now that Midori has voted for him, proving that more than one person finds him suspicious, he has disappeared completely.

Not much has happened yet this day, so I'd like the inactives to come in and say something so it's not the same 4 or 5 people posting all the time. Between @Elementar, @CheffOfGames, @ALL MIGHT, and @jdthebug, the ones who seem to be laying low the most, I can easily see any of them being scum. I'd like to see some more activity out of you guys! Do you have anything to say regarding what happened Day 1 and your thoughts on the other players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom