• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MLP:FIM/The Legend Of Spyro Crossover *Me and Shining Armor!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, it's weird," said Twilight. "Discord actively TRIED not to make sense. The first thing he said when he appeared to us was 'what fun is there in making sense'. Then he emotionally broke us all, brainwashed everyone except me, just so I could break from what he did to them, and turned Equestria into a chaotic world gone mad were literally the entire country was driven insane. And he did that for FUN!"

Cynder laughs slightly. "Sounds pretty fun to me."

Applejack widened her eyes.

Cynder shrugs. "I'm joking!"

"Reminds me of Malefor," said Spyro. "Our enemy, he loved watching everyone suffer just as much it seems. Dragons only lay eggs every 12 years, on what's called the Year of the Dragon, we're the last two left from our year thanks to Malefor."

Twilight gasped. "He...he killed all the others?" she asked, getting a nod, and looking deeply disturbed. "Sweet Celestia, that's horrible."

"What he did to Cynder was worse," said Spyro. "He stole her egg and turned her into a brainwashed monster. She spent years being forced to attack our own people until I finally freed her..."

Nova cuddled close to her mother at the mention, knowing it was something Cynder still felt guilt for.

Twilight gasped. "That's horrible...Discord corrupted all of us, but...nothing like that."

Spyro nodded. "It sounds like neither of our enemies were good people at all."

"This... Discord. He does sound a lot like Malefor... Could there be a connection?" Cynder asked Spyro.

"What was Discord?" asked Spyro.

"A creature called a Draconequus, he had the head of a pony and a body composed of all sorts of animals," explained Twilight.

"...I don't know," said Spyro. "Malefor was a dragon, a Purple Dragon like me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom