• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moves you think should exist.

personally, i'd love to see a new psywave; the current attack is... bad. T-T it's based on calculation, which can sometimes make it frustrating.
i'd love to see it replaced with just a special attack, sans calculation :3

if that were to happen, this is what i'd like to see:

- it resembles surf/muddy water; different of course, but have the same concept (washing over the enemy)
- the base power could be anywhere from 80 to 100, depending of how late a pokemon gets it (for example, if it gets it earlier in the game, it would be cheap to make it 100. 80 sounds fair~)
- it could (about 30% chance) inflict a random status condition on the opponent (though i think a burn or paralysis would be the most fitting; unlike poison or sleep)

but then again, this is just my opinion! ◑.◑

Move Name: Superstar

Type: Normal

Power: -

Accuracy: -%

PP: 5

Category: Status

Description: The user powers up and takes no damage from attacks for three to five turns. The user hurts itself if the move fails and the chance of failing rises drastically if used in succession.

Effect: All of the users stats are boosted by three stages until the move wears off. The user is also immune to any form of damage. The chance of success is reduced by 75% for every successful use and the user loses half of their health for each failed use. If the stat changes are Baton Passed, they will not wear off until switched out or defeated.

There are two different animations for the move, Success and Fail.

Success: A yellow coloured star lands on the user and disappears. The user then glows yellow.

Fail: A yellow coloured star lands on the user. It then splits in half and explodes, damaging the user.

Inspired by the Mario series.

Last edited:
Cursed Spell
Psychic
Power: ---
Accuracy: 65
Category: Status
Description: The user curses the opponent with a spell lowering all their stats to their lowest. Also traps them from switching.

Wow, talk about broken |:
Hmm... your right, let's say it can't trap from switching.

You're*. I think that it could lower all the opponent's stats, but by one stage. I mean, to their lowest is just too much =/

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom