• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Must Go ASAP! (Please Close!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Must Go ASAP! I-IV Pokemon

I can breed a Mudkip, I have 2 level one Feebas, and an Onix that (I think is Brave) I could trade you. Any of those interest you? I'll have to wait until later today to trade though, I don't have my DS right now.

I'll trade you for the Feebas and Onix. And I'll have a female by then, so that'll be great! Just VM me when you're free later.

I was looking to trade for the Umbreon, and the Politoed if that's ok, what would you want in return?

I was looking to trade for the Umbreon, and the Politoed if that's ok, what would you want in return?
If you have anything from here that would be wonderful, if not anything works

I can trade a Torchic and a Wurmple if that's ok?

Those will be great ^^
Are you free to trade now?

Yeah, my friend code is 3826 3790 7091 and thanks

Alright, I've added you and I'm in the room ^^

can u trade a shelmet for karrablast

can u trade a shelmet for karrablast
I think I can, which one do you want? I'd need a few seconds to breed one or catch one, depending on which one. (if you need both's evolutions we could do two trades, shelmet-karrablast, then whichever i end up with for something else)

I'd like to trade the Karrablast and then get the Escavlier back if thats ok? And thanks again... And i can trade u a squirtle the accelgor if u dont need it.

I'd like to trade the Karrablast and then get the Escavlier back if thats ok? And thanks again...
Okay, can do. I'll VM you when I'm ready to trade

/// the edit: That would be great since I don't need it :) I love the Torchic's moves btw.

Thanks alot, I really needed the Accelgor and Escavlier...

No problem ^^
& I'm back in the room

The Accelgor had PokeRus, Awesome and thanks alot

I know, haha, I took a battle on the way back to the pokemon center to infect her for you ^^

I'm glad to help! If you need any other version exclusives or trade evolves I can help with those too

Thanks, and yeah actually, I would like a Rufflet...

Okay, do you have any more lv1 starters for it?

Could I get a Pichu, Glameow and Snorunt?

I could trade a Zorua lv. 1 if you'd like.
Or any Gen V starter

otherwise I don't have much to offer :(

Could I get a Pichu, Glameow and Snorunt?

I could trade a Zorua lv. 1 if you'd like.
Or any Gen V starter

otherwise I don't have much to offer :(

Consider them yours :)
Do you happen to have a Solosis or a spare Sun Stone? If you have either the other two trades could be anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom