• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: Getting Back On Your Hooves *Me and Shadow Raikou!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I'd actually think Rainbow giving them a piece of her mind would be touching really, especially if it's for Trixie, considering all they've been through.

"Oh be quiet, you dirty Earth Pony," said Trixie's father, clearly not thinking highly of a working class Earth Pony.

"Father, do NOT talk to my FRIEND like that!" yelled Trixie, able to handle being spoke down to herself, but her father talking down to her friend was just... wrong. Her father suddenly glared right at her.

Pinkie was about to respond, when she got a Pinkie Sense going off. "Ear flop, eye flutter, knee twitch..." she said, the senses going off. She then looked up at the door Rainbow Dash was presently locked behind.

Trixie's mother hit Trixie in the face with her hoof, knocking the poor mare to the ground. "Do not speak to your father that way, young lady, remember your place! You may have risen up the ranks, but we're still higher in the pecking order than you, rotten brat."

Twilight went over to help Trixie.

"Okay now, we all present here have higher class than you two. We were invited to the Grand Galloping Gala, that place you could never even dream of going. Also, Trixie could practically live in the Canterlot castle, because her magic tricks are very very good." Applejack said in defence.

"Oh don't think we haven't heard how you six DESTROYED the Gala," said Trixie's mother.

Rarity growled. "You do NOT lay a hoof on one of our friends!"

"She's our daughter, we'll do with her as we please," said Trixie's father, still with his superor air.

"Uh, guys, Fluttershy's mad," reported Pinkie Pie, a warning they should probably all stand back as the normally timid pegasus went into her "Mama Bear" mode.

"How dare you!" yelled Fluttershy, enraged as she confronted Trixie's parents. "I don't care if you're her parents, that doesn't give you the right to hurt her for no reason! She's your DAUGHTER! Not some piece of property you can do with however you like!" she screamed. Trixie's mother rose her hoof to bat Fluttershy across the face, but found herself recieving the infamious Stare, backing down like a scolded dog, Trixie's father reacted the same way. "You may be her parents. You may be higher up than I am. You may be rich. But you DO. NOT. HURT. MY. FRIEND!"

Trixie rubbed her hurt jaw, nothing broken. "Thanks Twilight..." she said, then her eyes went wide at the sight of her parents being scared to death of the sweet innocent little Pegasus who had previously never said a negative word to anypony. "Twilight... Does Fluttershy have a far more intimidating twin sister I don't know about?" she asked, completely shocked.

"I used to wonder that myself. Trixie, you look upon the infamous Stare." Twilight said. Suddenly, everyone heard breaking sound and then a glass breaking. Then Rainbow Dash sped through the doorway of the building, and took over from Fluttershy.

"Also, you do not have a right to child abuse. You cannot let Trixie find her own destiny and all that without your help. You cannot kick her out on the road in an cardboard box! If you wanted to do that, you should have done that at the start, atleast Trixie would have had a better family now. You go apologize to her right now! Right. Now.!" Rainbow shouted at them.

Trixie blinked, surprised to see Rainbow Dash stand up to her parents for her. She was even more surprised by what happened next.

"You're quite right, Rainbow Dash," announced a regal voice as a bright light shown in the room. When it settled, a rather angry Princess Celestia appeared, glaring right at the two old unicorns. "No pony has a right to do anything like that to anypony else," she said, in a rare moment for the kind monarch of the day, she looked furious.

Pinkie, Rarity, and Trixie instantly bowed, Trixie too shell shocked to MOVE. Trixie's parents quaked in absolute terror.

"Yeah, Princess Celestia is right. And you two just did something against the Equestria law. And what did i say, Apologize to Trxie, No-.... Princess Celestia!" Rainbow suddenly gasped in surprise and bowed. Applejack also bowed, too furious to notice Twilight's whispers.

"Princess, are you aware of everything that happened in these two days? I can sum it up and tell you in short!" Twilight said, acting just like Spike does to Twilight.

Celestia glared daggers at the two parents. "As Twilight Sparkle will tell you, it is VERY difficult to anger me, but you two have accomplished that feat," she stated, indeed, she'd only been angry in Twilight's prescence once or twice, and even then it was only after something very severe had happened. "I'd ask you two to apologize, but I can see in your eyes it would not be sincere. So I shall skip to the punishment," she said, her voice completely serious. "Since you two hold deeds so highly, yours will be widely known. While Trixie's name will be concealed for her protection, you are to have a spell cast on you so everypony who you meet will know how you've abused your daughter the moment they lay eyes on you, a spell which will only be lifted once you SINCERELY repent and ask your daughter for forgiveness."

"Is there another possible punsihment?" asked Trixie's terrified father, terrified of the punishment he and his mate were being dealt.

"You will suffer the correct punishment for this action, imprisonment in the royal dungeon. Quite the acomplishment, considering you'll be the first ones sentenced there for over 500 years," said Celestia, fury in her voice. "Your choice, public acknowlagement of your guilt or imprisonment for your misdeeds. I'll let you have time to consider it," she said, horn glowing orange as the two were teleported away.

"Twilight," whispered Rarity. "I think we've finally seen the one thing in the whole world more frightening than Fluttershy when angry."

"Yeah, but what about a dragon controlled by her? A dragon i will never want to meet." Twilight whispered back.

"That sounds like a severe punishment... oh yeah!" Rainbow Dash said.

Princess Celestia turned to Rainbow Dash. "I loath child abuse, Rainbow Dash. One who would knowingly do what those two have done to their children will recieve no mercy from me," she said, clearly disgusted by Trixie's parents. She turned to Twilight. "Spike sent me a letter moments ago about what was happening here. The moment Luna took over for the night, I came as fast as I could," she explained, then directed her attention to Trixie. She laid a protective wing over top the poor mare, her anger turning to compassion and concern. "My little pony, are you alright?" she asked, motherly concern in her voice.

"N-now I-I am, y-your majesty," stuttered Trixie, looking up at Celestia with eyes as big as dinner plates. The Princess of the Day was... was worried about her?

Spike knew Twilight was going to ask, so he answered her first. "I sent the letter because those two jerks being here was my fault..." he muttered. "You may have told me to send the letter, but I didn't have to. I had to do something about them..."

"That is right. But then again, Twilight and Spike did not know about Trixie's parents." Applejack said. She was now more cheerful than before. Then suddenly, Zecora knocked. "Come in!" Applejack said.

"Hey Twilight and Rainbow, it looks like i forgot... my... book? Your Majesty!" Zecora said and bowed. She was as surprised as Trixie.

"Uhh... Princess, this is Zecora. She is our friend that lives in the Evergreen forest!" Twilight happily said.

Celestia nodded. "Yes, she was the subject of one your friendship letters," she replied, still comforting Trixie. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Zecora," she said, then looked to Trixie. "Trixie, I'm sorry."

Trixie blinked. "Y-you're sorry? For what?"

"I'm sorry that you've had such a difficult life, but I assure you, I won't let them hurt you again," said Celestia. "And Twilight has requested you become a royal magician, I agree that it's a definit possibility, but do you truly want that?"

Trixie gave it some serious consideration. She looked around the room quietly, not sure what she wanted. "It'd be an amazing chance, that's true... But... But I think shall stay in Ponyville, if it's all the same to you. I suppose you could say my real family is right here," she said, giving a soft smile to the rest of the group.

"Alright, I shall allow it," said Celestia. "But on one small condition. You will, like Twilight and her friends, send me a friendship letter, when, and only when, you learn such a lesson. That is if they don't mind you being a part of their group," she said, looking up. "And this isn't an order, my little ponies, you can say no if you so choose, I will not force something upon you like this."

"Why not?" Twilight and Applejack said together.

Rainbow thought for a few moments.

"Rainbow Dash, you got hurt yourself." Zecora reminded her.

"Umm... Yeah, why not?" Rainbow said happily.

Pinkie was nodding so fast her head was a blur.

Fluttershy nodded slowly, giving a happy smile. "We'd be glad to have you."

Rarity gave a nod of agreement. "Agreed, just please permit us to help you from time to time, a group is only as strong as their team work."

Celestia nodded, standing up. "Then it is decided," she said, back to her normal happy attitude.

"Group hug!" yelled Pinkie, jumping and hugging Trixie, Fluttershy and Rarity carefully joining in.

Twilight, Applejack and Rainbow joined in. "C'mon, Zecora!" Applejack said. Zecora thought something and joined the group hug.

"This was the best day ever!" Twilight said.

"Not for me... Um, Princess Celestia? Can i ask where you'r royal guards are?" Rainbow asked.

"Back at the castle," said Celestia, heading to the door. "I must get going, I have a feeling I should be expecting a letter soon," she said, giving a smile. She then disappeared in a flash of light.

"I do believe Rainbow Dash and Trixie should be the ones to do the letter this time, do you agree, Twilight?" asked Rarity.

"You are right. But different letters, just like the Princess says. Bu-Hey! Where are Trixie's parents?" Twilight asked.

"Who cares. They are probably scared out of their wits. Spike, take a letter please? Dear Princess Celestia, this is Rainbow Dash. Today i learned that if someone made a mistake that caused you trouble, you should not get grumpy about it and never doubt a friend. Today i also learned that even the most different ponies can become friends." Rainbow told what to write to Spike.

Spike wrote it down quickly. "Uh, Celestia teleported them to the castle I think, so she can deal with them privitely," he replied after writing down Rainbow Dash's statement.

"Dear Princess Celestia

And I learned that no matter what anypony, even ones own flesh and blood, says; accepting help when you need it is never a sign of weakness or dependency, it's a sign somepony is a friend who just wants to help you. There's nothing wrong with holding out a hoof to somepony in need, or accepting one yourself when you need it.

Trixie Mid-summernight," said Trixie, then rubbed her head. "It's my mother's madden name, her mother is the only pony in my family to ever treat me like a real pony, I feel like if I should have anypony's last name, it should be hers."

OOC: That's a shout out to a friend of mine's fanfic, we may or may not have permission to use that in the actual fanfic though.

OOC: I think an evil and cliffhanger ending will best suit this.

Zecora was now walking back to her hut. "I have... a feeling that Rainbow Dash was not responsible for the hurricane..." Zecora said to herself. "It was the doing of a great, great evil." She said and walked into the Everfree forest. There was a thunderstorm in there, but with very less force. "I... think that something very bad is going on, or atleast has started.

"Oh it has, Zecora Zecfile." a strange voice spoke up from behind.

"Huh?!" Zecora shouted and turned around, only to see a huge figure in the shadows. In a little flash in the clouds, she made out glowing red spikes at the thing's back.

OOC: Is it supposed to be Ruin? Just checking. I still have something I'd like to do before we end it, if that's ok. It's something I want to add to the fanfic that there's still time to work in here.

OOC: We can do it then, and no, it is not Ruin. It's Drake, however if you want we can make him Ruin.

"You seem to know much more than i imagined..." It said. Zecora was backing up, now scared, but she was trying to be as brave as possible. "...So you shall come with us." It said and started to come near Zecora, seemingly shrinking in size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom