• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My next art project - please read

jigglysama

Moe Moe MOE!
Reaction score
Greetings. Some people already know about me (I used to be jigglysama for a long time here) and others no at all, but that's fine as I don't know most of the people from this site... Anyway, I need your help for an important art project I'm going to start from today that involves the whole BMG community. I want do a big group picture with people from different sites and I included this one beacuse of the friendly and funny ambient here (plus the love for Pokémon, of course). So what can you do? One of those two things (both if you are so kind): Post in this thread or send me a note of how you wish to look in the picture AND/OR suggest a person from the site (especially if they "important" ones), because I don't know that many people in here. Ugh, I'm a bit tired of typing right now so if you have a question don't be afraid to ask here. For the moment, here are the links for some examples of my previous old projects I did for a different website so you can have a better idea of what I'm explaining. Thanks for your attention and sorry for any grammar errors you might found here:

2002: http://www.deviantart.com/view/1114146/
2003: http://www.deviantart.com/view/2577158/
2004: http://www.deviantart.com/view/13567167/

Well, I look like my avatar except that I have glasses. I guess the expression on my face would just be a generic smile.

EDIT: I just made a candybar doll version of myself. And I think Murg should be included.

Last edited:
Ohh, ohh~ I'm such an important person! *cough*
agentk64.png

If you need to fill a space, hehehe...

Well, I have curly red hair....*like..Misty's color kinda* And if you look at the female Aqua grunts, it's kinda that style. And it's a little past my shoulders.

And of course, I'm Brawly, Will, Eusine, Morty and Kudou-crazed....>__>

Well, as I said on your dA journal, you can count with my participation on this project.

As for people I would have on it: I'd say Archaic and Mozz, since they are the webmaster and server owner respectively. But it's best if you ask them if they want to be there. ^^;

Errr, if you have a space you need filled, I'm in, I suppose. IF not, or if there's a more important person who needs the space, go ahead and stick them in there.

Here's I'm done with some of the pictures in some sort of preview mode. I made Kadabra, Archaic and Kasumichan. Today I'll start with the others as I forgot to save the reference pictures in my PC... sorry.

Uh, Harry Potter? Ok... don't worry Archy. I'll correct that if you wish. In the other hand I'm done with a bunch of pictures: Roses, Kudou and Roxy. btw, I tried to be original with kudou as the descripition seemed a little "weird" to me (yeah, I'm a strange person). So if you want me to redo it, that's fine.

Hmm well i just joined but I can be in that pic too i guess. Here is my character artwork. =)

Arcy, looking like harry potter isn't that bad, lots of girls must stalk you (potter fans of course XD). Those japanese kids where mean thought o_O'

Well, my hair is actually very curly :0 Like...poofy curly. XD And my charrie usually wears either a Battle Girl outfit or Brawly's shirt. XD

I'd like to be included in this too, Goenitz!!!! ^_^

And mine should be easy for you, cause I look almost exactly like Roxy_Parkington, except my hair is really straight, and I have really long hair (it goes down to my back, lol).

If you want to, you could even put me in Lisa's outfit (from Pokemon 3), because that's how I got my screen name (she also has the same name that I have, lol).

Last edited:
Ok, I'll do a new picture, Kudou (just checked out your DA account). Oh and Archaic, here's more or less what you wanted. Oh, and anyone has idea of how could I draw Mozz?

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom