• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gale yawned as he was sound asleep.

"They are 3/4 Vampire after all," Rose replied as Claudia was still hungrily feeding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aww, that's nice," Alice smiled, "I bet her babies are adorable."

"Can't believe what?" Rose asked as she nuzzled Claudia.

==============================================

"Rose is really a beautiful woman so I wouldn't be surprised," Alice noted.

"Yes," Rose replied, "We still are going to need the cribs and stuff. Did you ever talk to your sister?"

==========================================

Alice shook her head and smiled meekly.

"No I'm not," she replied, "I would love to be as beautiful as Miss Rose."

"Yes," Rose replied, "We still are going to need the cribs and stuff. Did you ever talk to your sister?"

==========================================

Alice shook her head and smiled meekly.

"No I'm not," she replied, "I would love to be as beautiful as Miss Rose."

"Oh," Rose replied, "When did she get here with those?"

===============================================

"Half-angel," Alice corrected.

"Well, maybe little Amber will like her father, she's the only one that hasn't cried yet" Amber commented walking over to stand next to Alistair, still holding the baby. "Who's that?" Amber asked the child. "Who is it? Is it your Daddy? I think it is, your Daddy, are you his little girl?" Amber asked in a cute voice before looking at the others. "I never thought I would be using the baby talk, never thought it was nessacary as they don't understand it anyways" Amber commented with a chuckle.

Sil was whimsically flying around, having told that had she had a sprite or a fairy with her, her throat would have been mended a lot more carefully. Sure, her vocal chords might have suffered a bit, but she would have not been rendered a mute.

Calvin sweatdropped. "Did she get into the sugar again?" He asked.

No, I told her that she would have been a huge asset on the battlefield, and that I might not be mute right now. Ciana wrote, watching the sprite fly around with mild amusement.

"So you made her really happy." Camille said.

"Yuppers!" Sil said, flying above Camilla's head slowly.

Zephyr was trying to find control with her powers. Thanks to the baby, her powers are either perfectly fine one moment, and reduced to steam the next. A loud steam whistle signaled that Zephyr had failed basic training for the 9th time in a row thanks to her powers acting up in ill-timed moments.

What was her training? Dodging by turning into her element, which is beginner's training leveled. As a ice user, she has full control of her powers and can assume the form of anything ice-related, from mist to snow. However, steam is not her native element, and as thus, she only has basic control over it. Zephyr wants to change that, if she wants to survive to bring her child into the world.

Zephyr huffed some askewed hairs out of her face as she rubbed her left breast from a log hit.

"You sure you don't want to quit?!" Dante asked, rigging the log traps once more.

"This is something I need to master! I don't want to be on the sidelines just because I can't make an ice cube all the time!" The ice devilress said with a sharp snap.

Dirk was about to tell Zephyr to stop when Daphne grabbed his arm. "I know what you want to do." She said gently. "Bad idea. Trust me."

Dirk trusted her. Implicitly. So he just sat back down with his book. He was watching Zephyr train with one eye and reading with the other. "Its hard for me..." He said softly.

"I know." Daphne said gently. "But you know that she's not one that you can lock up and protect. It's one of the reasons you love her." She smiled sadly. Dirk didn't catch this, simply nodding. Daphne was right after all.

"Oh, boy." Camille groaned. "I'm hoping that doesn't prove to be worse than sugar. My eyes can't keep up."

"You're the one trying to follow her movements." Calvin said, picking up a peach and rinsing it. "Plus, she's not moving that fast." He went to bite into it, and ended up biting his fingers. "Son of a mother- what happened?!" He looked to see Ciana holding his peach, showing it off to him and waggling a finger before putting it back.

You should save your appetite for the picnic. She wrote.

"The hell did you move that fast?" Calvin asked in bewilderment.

Your guard was down, so it seemed like I moved fast.

"Okay," Alice nodded simply.

=========================

Amber was still sleeping peacefully during all of this. Rose giggled slightly as she continued stroking Claudia's blonde curls, the newborn vamp still feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom