• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Eeveelutions

Which of the new potential Eeveelutions are your favourite?

• Eevee stage 2

Votes: 41 17.8%
  • Fighting Eevee

Votes: 55 23.9%
  • Poison Eevee

Votes: 44 19.1%
  • Ground Eevee

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • Flying Eevee

Votes: 65 28.3%
  • Bug Eevee

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Rock Eevee

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Ghost Eevee

Votes: 90 39.1%
  • Dragon Eevee

Votes: 105 45.7%
  • Steel Eevee

Votes: 81 35.2%

• Total voters
A Flying Eevee has so much potential and I for one would love to see how they design it.

I would like to see a flying Eevee too :) I was going to choose ghost Eevee but my niece said that might mean Eevee has to die and I don't want any Eevees to die D: A dragon Eevee would be sweet too :)

It seems like a lot of people want a Flying Type Eeveelution myself included. But I must say I've had a hard time thinking how they would make it Pure Flying Type without slapping the Normal Typing on it as well. Now I'm not saying that it would impossible by any means but its just a question that I have.

Well I certainly would like a Dragon type Eevee, but at this point it is just not necessary. I get that Eevee is supposed to represent evolution into all types, but at this point 7 different Eeveelutions is fine. I don't think we will be getting any more, nor do we need any more.

And especially not now. I have a feeling that Gen. VI will be focusing on evolutions of Gen. V Pokémon, like a prevo for Throh/Sawk and and evo for 'mons like Basculin and Alomomola. IMO, if they wanted to add more Eeveelutions than our 7, they would have added them back in Gens III/IV. While speculating about the other 10 Eeveelutions is fun, I just don't think that it is entirely realistic.

Keeping my fingers crossed though!

Well I certainly would like a Dragon type Eevee, but at this point it is just not necessary. I get that Eevee is supposed to represent evolution into all types, but at this point 7 different Eeveelutions is fine. I don't think we will be getting any more, nor do we need any more.

And especially not now. I have a feeling that Gen. VI will be focusing on evolutions of Gen. V Pokémon, like a prevo for Throh/Sawk and and evo for 'mons like Basculin and Alomomola. IMO, if they wanted to add more Eeveelutions than our 7, they would have added them back in Gens III/IV. While speculating about the other 10 Eeveelutions is fun, I just don't think that it is entirely realistic.

Keeping my fingers crossed though!

Well with the attention the Eeveelutions have been getting with Virgil in the anime and the Short that will air with the Genesect Movie I have high hopes that they'll at least introduce 1-3 New Eeveelutions.

A flying-type Eevee would be perfect for people who use all Eevee teams because then they could use Fly.

Well with the attention the Eeveelutions have been getting with Virgil in the anime and the Short that will air with the Genesect Movie I have high hopes that they'll at least introduce 1-3 New Eeveelutions.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I personally think that it'll end up being an event or something. A new Eeveelution isn't outside the realm of possibility.

I think that if we were to get a new Eeveelution, we would get one, if any. I would expect Virgil's Eevee to evolve into said Eeveelution, if that ends up being the case.

Honestly, I voted every option because they all sound great. :D

I know it sounds like too much, but I would honestly like to see an Eeveelution for every type. The only downside is that Eeveelutions would become far too common in teams because they'd all be awesome. And it would be a pretty big chunk of pokedex space for one family. Although, if I could only pick maybe 2 more Eeveelutions, they would be Ground and Flying (Because having a Water bender, Fire bender, Earth bender, and Air bender team of eeveelutions would rock)

I think we are due a Dragon-type Eeveelution because it is a special type and Eevee has an evolution for all the other original special type Pokemon. However I'd be happy with a Ghost, Flying or Fighting Eevee. That said I think it'd be also cool and different if the other types (or some of them) were represented by having Eevee change forme or something. It has the most unstable DNA of any Pokemon so it surprises me that Eevee hasn't even got a pointless forme change. It would also give Eevee with Adaptability a bit of a special boost too because if you, say, slapped a "Ghost Band" or something onto Eevee to make it a Ghost/Normal type or something, it would get STAB on both. Then when you take the item off, it turns back into regular forme Eevee.

Very unlikely, I know, but just a funny little thought I had. I personally would love to have a fully evolved little Wispeon on my team because I love the Ghost-type but first port of call is Dragon. Also, it might be that a new type or two will be introduced in the new game (we don't know for sure) so it might be that Eevee will get Eeveelutions for those instead of existing ones. Either way I'm looking forward to any potential Eeveelutions in my future as I LOVE to use them.

I am almost certain that we are going to have 3 more Eeveelutions introduced in Gen VI. To evolve them, you have to level them up in someones living room. Which one of the 3 you get depends on the living room you level up in -

Plasmateevee

LCDteevee

and 3Dteevee

They always have one have an advantage against another. I'm going with rock and steel.

I'd personally like to see a trio of Dragon, Steel and Ghost. They haven't introduced more than two since Gen I so I really hope they'll do it this time. Or, to spice it up a bit, why not two pairs? I'd vote either Poison or Fighting as the fourth one, then.

The fighting one, the second one. Don't really like the full bandaged one to much.

A ghost-type eeveelution, because we really just need more ghost-types in general. A steel-type would also be interesting.

Oh wow! They're all so amazing! What great artwork...
I want to say "/all of them/"!! But if I /had/ to pick, I think...for some reason, the poison is calling out to me. *_*

Since they've always released new eeveelutions in pairs, I think they'll finish off the previously special types with a Dragon eevee, and also add the type that should've been special in the first place with a Ghost eevee. Dragon could be "Draceon" (pronounced with a "k" sound for the "c"), and the Ghost one could be "Spiriteon", or maybe "Omineon" (similar to the move "ominous wind").

I'm still hoping for that Dragon Eeveelution but I wouldn't say no to a Ghost one either.

Dragon Eevee!
I can just imagine a black, indigo, and red Eevee running across the fields, leaving a streak behind it. <3

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom