• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokemon World Map

Altomare Latios

むげんポケモン
Reaction score
If any of you recall from the 7th movie, they gave out a map of the Pokemon world. Well there's another map that came out, but it's obscure on how to get it. I managed to come across it out of a coincidence and scanned it:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9709/maplowreskh6.jpg

I have a much higher resolution version, but it's a large file. Plus I don't like these sort of things lying around until a few choice webmasters get it first. I'm also asking someone to piece together the parts better than I did... so a better map may come out.

Or I could just rescan it, but it's like 3 minutes a page and I have to hold the scanner's cover down.

Yeah that map was also available as four seperate posters to people who preordered movie tickets. I posted about it in the World Map thread quite a while ago. This one is sold separately in Pokémon Centers, right?

When the 8th movie came out there was also a map sold at the Pokémon centers which was previously seen on the cardboard advertisement for 7th movie and was apparently also available splitted up to posters while preorders ran for the tickets for 7th movie.

Last edited:
This one's in a pamphlet, and my aunt pre-ordered the tickets, which didn't come with a map.

can someone send me a HUGE version of those pictures? PM is you want you can send me your AIM screename or something. I just really want to see them in their full size glory

can someone send me a HUGE version of those pictures? PM is you want you can send me your AIM screename or something. I just really want to see them in their full size glory

Me too.

If it's possible, I would appreciate it very much.

This map looks interesting.

It would be really cool.

If it's too big, do each region separately.

Last edited:
So, does this mean Sinnoh is northeast of Kanto? That's nice to know...

The most interesting part of the map from the Movie 10 Official Pamphlet is that it shows us where the movies all take place.

<&Limer> 1,2,8 - Kanto
<&Limer> 3,4,5,9 - Johto
<&Limer> 6,7 - Hoenn
<&Limer> 10 - Shinou
<&Limer> In fact, M8 is very close geographically to Indigo Stadium

You could have figured that out from it's real world counterpart anyways.

I'm guessing the clouds represent all the missing spaces inbetween.

Well, I still believe that Shin'ou is more north than on the map. It's still possible that Shin'ou was placed east of Kanto just to fit in. It may be, but may not be true.

The map is great in overall. I look forward bigger scan.

Can you see the whirlpools around the Whirl Islands on the actual map, cuz you can't reallymake them out on the scan.

Also anybody else notice how there's probably a huge chunk of land north of Kanto and Jhoto? I mean the continet has room for like another several 'worlds'.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom