• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Next FanFic Winners?

^Same here, I really don't have high hopes, but it would be really cool to even be in the running for some kind of award. The awards are exciting, and I'm noticing a lot of authors publishing new fics, which is cool.

Definately, the place has been booming as of late. Even I wrote a new short story for the occasion ^^

Yup this place is becoming one heck of a Workshop...
Way to go Mods

I decided to revive this thread because the awards are comming up really soon. Now that there are so many new fics I cant hardly pick which ones will go through. So many desisios!

I decided to revive this thread because the awards are comming up really soon. Now that there are so many new fics I cant hardly pick which ones will go through. So many desisios!
Lucky you; it hasn't been a month since this last updated... :XD2:

Anyways, yeah, I've noticed an increase in fanfics and stuff since the last Awards. Like, a dramatic increase. I mean, I'm totally sure that, if I made another shipping fic, I wouldn't even get nominated once; there are so many now! :-D (it makes me happy for some odd reason) It also kinda makes me feel glad I don't get to nominate/vote; I couldn't even begin to decide!

...these Fic Awards will be awesome, don't you think so too? :ksmile:

I guess competition will be quite fierce, though; everyone wants to get acknowledged, as befits a normal member of the human species. We'll have to be on the lookout for trolls and the like, such as The [Whatever] Guru after last Awards. Report them on sight, please! We all want to have lots of fun in peace!

Reminder: Nominations start in September 21, 2010.

Can't wait. Not only has there been a dramatic increase in the number of fics lately, as Kayi said, but there has been a major jump in the number of good fics. It's not like people are just writing crappy things to make their chances of being noticed better, people are trying. I like to see that, and I'm glad to see the Workshop's starting to get more popular :)

Can't wait for nominations to begin, competition will be fierce. hopes for a nod

I guess competition will be quite fierce, though; everyone wants to get acknowledged, as befits a normal member of the human species. We'll have to be on the lookout for trolls and the like, such as The [Whatever] Guru after last Awards. Report them on sight, please! We all want to have lots of fun in peace!

Wasn't there also The Dethroned? Just sayin'.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom