• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

No F and no G

That is correct, yes, that colour is used to reffer to the boy in some mediums, yes

Oh no, you went and used the symbol which was banned here! it is the one which comes just before H just look it over and you will see with umblemished clear eyes how clumsy you were in that moment. How easily these letters seem to slide their way in even when we don't want them around! drat drat trebel drat it does create a bad emotion which i have trouble stating here what it is known as.

Yes but can you improve? all the people in the world do indeed have such potential to improve at those tasks which they are currently bad at. You will see, as will all humans here. I think you are in a trial period at the moment which is known as a test in a way. This time next week, it surely could all become second nature in your eyes, provided you are able to survive. When I return, I will see either way just which outcome you came to with this.

Yes but can you improve? all the people in the world do indeed have such potential to improve at those tasks which they are currently bad at. You will see, as will all humans here. I think you are in a trial period at the moment which is known as a test in a way. This time next week, it surely could all become second nature in your eyes, provided you are able to survive. When I return, I will see either way just which outcome you came to with this.

Not one banned letter. Very impressive.

Yes! I shall endeavor to be the very best, like no one ever was at this experience which we call: "do not use these two letters that we decided that you cannot use without any real reason beyond that it's semi-enjoyable." I shall be the best! I shall be the most epic! I shall be the ULTIMATE!

I must say, Lone, you are doin' much better now.

EDIT: matthewmayhem, I know you're annoyed at how I write, but I like to avoid this as much as possible. You'll notice this is the #1 time I wrote in this manner.

Last edited:
Yes, the whole idea when you put a comma in place of a letter that would have otherwise been there

just had an idea now... how many pokemon in your banner would you be able to name now?

it will be a much harder job to talk about the red and blue remakes, on the other hand

Do you know about a massive bird who is discovered in the whirl islands' caves in soulsilver?

Yes I checked and saw that is indeed the case - the japaneese name does not vary at all with our anglo-saxon name that this pokemon has. This pokemon which I discuss now does obviously appear on the box which soulsilver comes with

Yes I checked and saw that is indeed the case - the japaneese name does not vary at all with our anglo-saxon name that this pokemon has. This pokemon which I discuss now does obviously appear on the box which soulsilver comes with

I would like to point out that your post does not quite live up to expectations. Look it over and you'll see why.

Yes, I need to discover a way in which I can name our communication method which we use here in the "united nation" (can't say real name here!) as well as united states and way over in austrailure and new zealand.

No present tense makes can make this an ordeal, but the restrain on creativity is not inherently hard. Posh vocabulary sidesteps it all. However, I find it common that others fail in this particular thread.

It saddens me that my most liked Pokémon's name contains one banned letter, now I can't call it as such, only as "Haunter's evolved state" which is a name that doesn't quite roll as well over the tongue...

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom