• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Null

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Minor," Aya repeated with a roll of the eyes and a smirk. "Right."

"And what's that?" Pandora answered.

"I'm sure. The apocalypse is nigh, after all," Pandora simply responded.

"Strange choice of words for your girlfriend, but okay," Pandora said. Whether or not they had actually sealed the deal didn't seem to really register with her.

Pandora rolled her eyes. "Yes, you're my boyfriend. Surprise, surprise."

-----

The adults went out to a nice cafe.

Once they were settled in, Colt leaned back in his chair with a cold bottle of soda in his hand. "This coke they make with the real sugar... it's so much better than the shit we get back in the states... with that fake shit." He remarked. "You know I just realized this is the first time I'm away from Vicky since she was born... it feels weird."

"Yeah..." Aya was feeling quite antsy at the fact that her daughter wasn't there. She was tapping her foot, trying to keep calm. "Do you think she has enough diapers? Or enough milk? Oh crap, does dad know how to make formula?"

Pandora growled lightly. "Shut up. You guys are in France, right? I'll be there tomorrow," she said. "Anything else you wanted to talk about?"

--

Aya just stared at Colt.

Aya shook her head. "It's a trainwreck. Worst time of my life."

Someone in the cafe started to yell something in French, and then the sounds of fireworks began to ring out. Aya looked up to see the night skies filled to the brim with colors - ones that would be visible all throughout the city.

It was a beautiful sight, even if Aya didn't know what the occasion was. "Wow. Even the fireworks here are bigger."

Aya looked to Colt for a moment, and almost instinctively took his hand in hers. The fireworks were a big reminder for her: a reminder that they were here today, despite everything. And that, if they didn't work hard and fight with everything they had, there wouldn't be a next time.

"Fireworks, huh?" Pandora said. The tone was low, thoughtful. She was obviously contemplating something. What went through the mind of a thousand year old immortal, one could only imagine. "Not sure why they're celebrating. I've got work to do. See you tomorrow."

With that, she hung up the phone.

She looked at her phone, then lowered her head. She let out an excited squeal, kicking her legs back and forth. "Kat! I did it! I called him 'boyfriend'!"

Kat rolled her eyes at her kid sister's excitement. "I still don't know what you see in the twerp besides him being Steven's friend." She remarked dryly, with a look of playfulness in her eyes. "And you do know that he hit on me before he met you right?" She couldn't resist teasing Pandora just a little bit. "So my advice... as your sister... keep a very tight leash on that one so he doesn't stray."

Colt smiled at Aya's gesture, he leaning towards her slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom