• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, you've got quite an awesome shop here! :D I would like to request a sig, please?

Color Scheme: Reds and yellows, I think.
Text: Almia <3
Images to use: Kellyn and Kate; just the not the background
Other Details: Preferably sized 360 x 140-ish? You can alter it if you need. ^^

Thanks in advance! ^^

Why, thank you! I'll start working on that now. =]

@Hitomi Hope reds and creams is close enough! xD

Oh! Also I made it 400x130 otherwise it would have been hard for me to fit the name in there.

hitomikellynbanner.png

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. You rock!! :D Colors are AWESOME and the size is perfect. ^_^ Thank you soooo much!

can i have a banner that can look like your sig

Color Scheme: Cyan and lime green
Text: Cyrus31's (1st line)
Sprite shop (2nd line)
Images to use: the male player in black and white
Other Details: Preferably sized 350x150

no i actually want the male protagionist from pokemon black and white; hilbert and i want sprite shop instead of shop

Sorry, I didn't see the sprite part. But that is hilbert btw. I'll find another image though.

@cyrus31 Here's the revamp:

cyrsu31shopbanner.png

Last edited:
I would like a banner.

Pokemon: Salamence, Forretress and Gyarados
Trainers: Roughneck BW
Color Scheme: Red green and blue. Preferably in splashes of color. Everywhere.
Text: Battle Tower w00t!
Images to use: Anything with cubism. I love cubism. Perhaps some tall buildings?
Other Details: Resize both height and width by 56.75%. Good luck!

Other Details: Resize both height and width by 56.75%. Good luck!

What do you mean? Do you want me to resize it from max size (575x160)? If you give me your pixel requirements, that would be the easiest.

Here's my second request:

I would like a signature banner

Pokemon:Electivire, Luxray, and a Manectric

Trainers:N/A

Color Scheme:Blackish Background

Text:InfinityLuxray

Images to use:preferably a lightning storm of some sort in the background

Other Details: Could you make this so I can use it as my Signature? I cant remember offhand what the pixel size maximum is for it. Also, could you make the Manectric a shiny one?

I know what you're capable of. I trust your judgment on the other aspects of it :)

What do you mean? Do you want me to resize it from max size (575x160)? If you give me your pixel requirements, that would be the easiest.

Oh, OK. I'd give you pixels, but I can't use Paint right now. Just start at 575x160, then go down 75%, then go down 75% again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom