• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Di

But if these new projects aren't worth releasing on the news platform, which they aren't, then they aren't worth spending time on, especially when there's real news that isn't covered.

You have read the thread and noticed the explanation that the people who worked on this project would NOT have been writing news, yes?

Again, we're a collective effort. On the plus side, that means we have a lot more people willing to cover a very wide array of things. On the down side, that means that people work on the things they're interested in, and rarely get involved in things that don't interest them.

The only choice we have in regard to that kind o joke article is 1)Tell the people making them we are interested in their project, or 2)Tell them we're not interested. There's no outcome there where we get more real news covered. Just an outcome where we get to experiment with comedy material and to figure out if people are interested in that, and one where we don't.

Last edited:
Re: Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Di

An idea for a new Ice-type move!

Ice Bucket Challenge: the user convinces the target to drench itself in icy water, freezing the target solid.

Yeah, and maybe Ice Bucket Challenge is like Flying Press half ice and dark.

I just got back on here for a bit an saw the funny article. I thought it was a pretty good show of writing ability of trying to convince you about somthing being real when it was a joke.

Then I come on here and you guys are fighting like a bunch of slugs......So,have a cookie? Or maybe a eevee evolution?
pokestache.com_884_1367820000.jpg

You nearly gave me a heart attack, I thought he was going to die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom