• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

My time zone is GMT-5 so it's 9pm here right now.

I'll be using my White cart (transferred Suicune over) since Heart Gold isn't working with my Wi-Fi.
FC: 4083 5403 1449

Let me know when you're available and we'll make this work.

My time zone is GMT-5 so it's 9pm here right now.

I'll be using my White cart (transferred Suicune over) since Heart Gold isn't working with my Wi-Fi.
FC: 4083 5403 1449

Let me know when you're available and we'll make this work.

Are you able to trade now? It is 1:37am in my timezone so I will be going to bed soon but I see that you are online so I could trade with you before I go to sleep.

Please contact by the thread. I will take the Shiny Suicune if you have it but I would prefer the HeartGold Suicune if you can find it.

Are you just trying to find the HeartGold Suicune while you are not in the Wi-Fi Club Room?

Last edited:
Would you like a raikou? I got it in a trade so the name is Japanese but it still is legit. Pm me!

I'm online right now after about a month of absence. PM me if you see this Water Max, and I'll get in the Union Room.

Thank you for the Articuno @IceHippo95; :)

Would you like a raikou? I got it in a trade so the name is Japanese but it still is legit. Pm me!

Yes I would like to trade a Deoxys for the Japanese Raikou. What timezone do you live in? I live in GMT+0. Will you be using the Black 2 Friend code in your signature? I will be using my Black 2 friend code which is 1206 7233 7071.

@Water Max; I was wondering if you would be able to trade on April 13th (Next saturday), between 1pm-3pm my time. I believe that would be around 7pm -10pm for you (my time for you might be a little off sorry)

@Water Max; I was wondering if you would be able to trade on April 13th (Next saturday), between 1pm-3pm my time. I believe that would be around 7pm -10pm for you (my time for you might be a little off sorry)
I will be able to trade at 9pm on Saturday 13th April in my time zone. Which Pokémon are you offering for one of my Deoxys?

I happen to Have:
-Articuno
-Moltres
-Regirock
-Mewtwo
-Meloetta (Game-Stop UT)
-Cobalion
-Virizion
-Terrakion
-Kyurem

I'll give you details on whichever you ask.

@shubbak121; Can I please have more details about the Mewtwo and Meloetta you are offering?

@Water Max The Meloetta is gone but i have 2 available Mewtwos.

Format:
Pokemon - Nickname - Lv
Nature
Ability
HP/Atk/Def/Sp. Atk/Sp. Def/Speed
Move 1
Move 2
Move 3
Move 4

-Mewtwo - MEWTWO Lv 72
Rash
Pressure
238/167/156/160/132/203
Swift
Psychic
Recover
Confusion

Didn't really play along with that one.

Mewtwo - Orion - Lv 70
Impish
Pressure
244/175/144/206/151/187
Psycho Cut
Amnesia
Power Swap
Guard Swap

He's UT, right out of SoulSilver.

Edit:

Found a third one deep in storage

Mewtwo - Frieza - Lv81
Mild
Pressure
274/153/303/175/233
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Empty
Empty

Last edited:
@Water Max; I have these:
-Rayquaza
-Groudon
-Kyogre(UT - From HeartGold)
-Ho-Oh
-Lugia
-Dialga
-Palkia
-Uxie
-Mespirit
-Azelf
-Giratina
-Reshiram(had pokerus, can't infect)
-Zekrom
-Shiny Electrike
-Shiny Girafarig

I can give you info on any one of them

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom