• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

vktbhlfjgkh AAAAAAA. :D That was so CUTE! <3 Precious darlings.

I'm alive!
Now anyways,who want a topic?*cricket noises*Damn you cricket!

Cress and Chili are all alone in the gym...What do you think they would do?

I'm alive!

As much as I'd like to think "something romantic", all I can see them doing is playing a videogame, and Chili confidently shouting "LOL YOU SUCK, CRESS!"

...It's romantic in its own way.

I'm alive!

Okay, I'm going to go really sappy here...
I think Cress and Chili would work as brothers during the day, but then at night, Chili would come and sleep in Cress's bed with him because he misses Cilan and needs somewhere to turn emotionally.
...wow, that was sappy... :>

Besides the obvious 'sex all day erry day' answer, I honestly think they'd dance. If their work was done, and there were no challengers, I can see them turning down the lights on the battlefield, playing some soft music and just....dancing with each other. Holding each other close and enjoying each other's company. Being glad that the other is still there.

I can mooostly see that happening only after Cilan left though. Because they lost one of their own for a while and they want to make sure that the other stays.

....all the good that did though :<

You guys,you guys,I'm getting a tablet and I'll be able to draw and finish my Omertashipping series!

Topic:
What would Cress and Chili do for New Years?

But didn't he go back to him in the end, though? Love may stray in ordeals, but if it still exists after it, that's what matters most.

Yeah, that's true. <3 He's gone back to the gym, and they're gonna kick some serious butt together.

....as for new years, probably a looooot of celebratory champagne and drunk video calls to Cilan.

"HEEEEEY CILAAAAAAAAAAAN. HEEEEEY. HAPPY NEW YUUUURRRRR." "I MADED A CAKE BUT I FORGOT WHERE I PUT IT" "...you two need to stop calling me everytime you get wasted."

They'd probably try and shove the cake through the screen when they eventually find it.

"LOOK IT'S SO DELIIICIOUS" "GUYS STOP WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN THE VIDEOPHONE"

Okay, this is totally random, but I was just thinking of this...
Cress is a complete and utter otaku (in my world he is...), and he sweetly tries to explain anime to Chili, to which Chili is completely confused.
...anyone else get me?

Oh, he'd probably be confused until there were naked people onscreen.

Interesting theory Kurayami, as I view Chili as well, the posh thick jock, which can be the complete opposite of an Otaku.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom