• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

I never really paid much attention to these two until recently, and now I am completely hooked! They are absolutely adorable! :)

I just love the idea of the fire/water component, and how that would be reflected in their interactions. The potential is just endless!! :D

Yep! :D I almost see it like the way Ash and Iris are right now. Ash like DURR DEE DERP and Iris is like oh my god stop being such a kid why are you dumb my godddddddddd. (I support that too of course but that's not for this thread. |D)

Ooohhh yes that's exactly what I'm getting at!! This pairing is just a ridiculous amount of adorable.

Yes. <3 Urgh, and god knows i need some adorable, my grandpa died last night. DX fffffffffffffff

*scours the internet for more Omerta* COME TO ME.

That is so sad, I'm sorry for your loss. :( But yes, these two should certainly help with the need for a lovely distraction! :)

Hopefully this weekend some more Omerta will show up on Pixiv or something :< That's where I've found most of it and really it isn't much. You would think more people would like it considering it's two hot brothers left by themselves...?

Isn't it?8D
Yep.Saw some new artwork by someone(can't remember).XD
But she does good Omertashipping art.

Topic!
What would Chili and Cress do for Thanksgiving?

I can see Chili trying to cook this huge meal with Cilan, and Cress just kind of staying out of it because omg my hair and my nails and omg my face and then Chili's just like HEY LAZY-ASS, PEEL POTATOES.

And Cress flips out because omg my haaaaands but then everything is delicious. :< And Chili says he's thankful for his brothers.

That would be funny.XD

I can't really think of any...My mind is going blank right now.:eh:

So the Chili ep got delayed a week because hurr derp broadcast things.

So we'll have to wait one week further for any Omerta-leaning things that may happen in it.

Darn it! I thought waiting until the first of December was bad, since I'm so impatient!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom