• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Opinions on Smogon and/or the Metagame as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vraell

Reaction score
Title.

In my opinion, Smogon has had their hands full trying to make their system work with the new pokes and the Dream World abilities. Also, I'm also of the opinion that the current metagame encourages fairly little variety among respective tiers, but I haven't played competitively long enough to form a solid opinion.

I would like to hear other's opinions.

Edit: The reason why I ask is because I have some ideas for sort of a new competitive metagame separate from Smogon , but I'm only one person with one opinion, what I'm dissatisfied with may sit well with another.

Last edited:
I don't quite understand the purpose of this thread. If you want to discuss the metagame, or faults you find, then the General Discussion Thread would seem to be more accurate. Is there another purpose for this thread?

I think that this definitely belongs in the General Discussion thread. The purpose of that thread is primarily to allow users to discuss "the Metagame as a whole" as well as any other miscellaneous topic relating to competitive battling. I'll lock this thread now to give you a chance to repost something similar to this in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom