• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OPS Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Since the idea's been brought up, and we do have some action going on for the first time in a good long while....just how many OPS members do we still have here? Let's have a show of faces people! State your original names if they've changed since joining, and your date of joining if you remember.

Founding member, February 14th, 2000.

Can people that weren't members before join?

*raises hand*

I'm still here. I don't think I ever used any other names.

Kilroy was here.

...I mean, I'm here. I don't recall exactly when I first joined, but it was a long time ago.

I'm still here! I joined way back when the UPN forum still existed. When was that? It seems like a million years ago ^_^.

Last edited:
  • Staff
2000. It most certainly was a long time ago.

I know Doctor Oak is around still at SPP, and even carries the old OPS unofficial motto in his sig last I saw (Kinda scary how a quote of something I said in December 1999 can still live on. Oo;; ), so that's another person we can keep on the roll. I suppose it might help if someone poked ABL or Hiker, but I see them lurking on the forums often enough, so they'll be left on the rolls as well.

Is there anyone else left from the good old days?

*Swoops in, Kariwa Henya style*

CRAAAASH!

Owies

Yup, I am indeed still here =o
Catbert's back? Woa

I'm Here!

BenRG is still here and still believes despite everything. I've been a member since... *checks time stamp on member banner gif* since February 2002! Boy, does time fly or what! :eek:

I might be wrong. This is a new computer and copying over all my old files has changed the date stamps on some of them.

*Drops in*

Yo.

...God damn, I can't remember when I joined. Been that long?

I can't remember when I joined, I know it has to have been at least 2002, since Ben's been around longer then me

As for Shade....he's been around roughly as long as Archaic has, give or take a couple months *shrug* What is that, 5 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom