• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pallet pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasaur rocks

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
my profile is

matthew
age 10
fav type normal
begginer eevee
eevee moves tackle, tail whip, growl
eevee nickname swifty
eevee lv.5

rival name jon
age 11
fav type fighting
begginer geoudude
geodude moves tackle,defense curl,
geodude nickname DUDE
geodude lv.5

my profile:
Name: Zeffy
Fav. Type: Flying
Beginner: Starly
Starly's moves: Peck, Growl, Sand Attack, Tackle
Starly's Nickname: none.
Starly's lv: 5

Rival
Name: Jofus
Fav. type: Rock
Pokemon: Onix, lv 5
Onix's moves: Rock throw, Growl, Sand Attack, Tackle.
Onix's Nickname: Balboa

as i walked through pallet town with my eevee and i saw zeffy when suddenly are rivals challenged us to a 2vs2 battle

my profile:
Name: Desmond
Fav. Type: Poison
Beginner: Spinarak
Spinarak's moves: Poison Sting, String Shot, Dig
Spinarak's Nickname: none.
Spinarak's lv: 5

Rival
Name: Dylan
Fav. type: Psychic
Pokemon: Spoink, lv 5
Spoink's moves: Tackle.
Spoink's Nickname: Spring

Desmond was walking through Pallet Town and saw a Starly + Eevee vs Geodude + Onix battle. He walked up, then Dylan showed up, and challenged Desmond to a battle!

" wait as we finish the battle desmond as i want to watch you battle"
said matthew with a grin using tail whip on onix
"now zeffy tell starly to use peck!"

Trainer Profile:

Name: Scant Fword
Favourite Type: Psychic/Flying/Dark
Starter and Team:

Name: Hawken
Species: Starly
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack
Level: 7

Rival Profile:

Name: Steven Lite
Favourite Type: Ground/Fire
Starter and Team:

Name: None
Species: Magby
Moves: Smog, Leer, Ember
Level: 7

Last edited:
Scant and Hawken walked side by side. Suddenly, Steven came running up.

"Hey Scant! How about a battle? I've been out training Magby, go!" Steven released his pokeball, and Magby appeared. "Bee!" He yelled.

"I accept! Go Hawken, Quick Attack, run round him!" Hawken did as he was told, and circled Magby, who tried to follow Hawken with his eyes. Magby started spinning in circles why trying to follow Hawken still, then collapsed. "Now, use Tackle!" Scant yelled. Hawken stopped with a halt, changed direction, and shot himself right at Magby.

"Now, Smog! Cover the field!" Steven yelled as Magby rose from confusion, then covered the field with a purple cloud. All of a sudden, a crash was heard, but neither trainer could see what was happening due to the cloud of poison smoke.

After it cleared, only one pokemon was standing. Hawken.

"Well done Hawken!" Scant yelled, and Steven walked over to him.

"That was a good battle. Are you starting your journey today?" Steven said, and Scant casually nodded, "Well, how about we be rivals? I'd like to see your Pokemon when they're stronger, and i'm sure we'll battle again, what do you say?"

"Sure!" Scant replied, and the two friends hi fived. "See ya later!"

Scant walked off.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=346608&postcount=9- Scant and Steven's Profile in Pallet Pellets

Scant's Team:
Hawken (Starly) Lv.7
--------
--------
--------
--------
--------

as zeffy and I finished the battle i requested to let zeffy be knowing probably his parent would say no to an adventure
yet i did not know
so i requested desmond join me as we go to route 201
and zeffy if he could come

"Of course I can come. Mum sends me round to the next town for shopping so I know the way round" replied Zeffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom