• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pie's new Fanart

Pie

Dead Again
Reaction score
Mm, well, I'm almost doing fanart again, and it appears I haven't had a thread dedicated to such since... last archiving, at least, since searches have had me turn up empty-handed. ^^o

My main art dA account is here.

And I have two recent pieces featuring Brock in his DP outfit that I'd like to show off:

Brock in Diamond and Pearl
BrailleShipping - Self Control

Please note, the second one has shameless shipping of Brock and an original character, spit swapping, and a super sparkly sugary sweet romantic wuvvy duvvy background. It may not sit well with all viewers.

Enjoy!

Thanks. I really am very proud of it; though I really am amazed at how much other people like it. I am never, ever going to get over the fact that it got 23 views in its first 3 minutes... I mean, that's GOT to be some sort of glitch in the DA system or something. o_o'

Aww......

Great work, Pie!!

Both those pieces are very nice. ^^

Also, the second one is really cute. XD

Back
Top Bottom