• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu

barryc100588

Reaction score
I have some information about Pikachu, and I want to know where to put it. I think it goes best in Trivia but I'm not sure. Should I put the info here?

What's the info? That'd be a bit helpful. ;)

Pikachu has been known to use Volt Tackle and Charge which Pikachu can not learn naturally. Do you think this should go in Trivia?

Last edited:
It can learn it throuch Egg Moves, although the anime has a habit of not following the game :) I don't think so, but that's just me.

That information is already there under the egg moves as Tina said, so there's no real reason to put it in the Trivia.

That is what it looked like Pikachu was doing when he was showing Pachirisu how to store electrical energy. Charge does that, and the way it looked was just like Charge. If it was not Charge then I'm sorry. Pikachu shows Pachirisu how to store energy in Diamond and Pearl episode 26 "Getting the Pre-Contest Titters".

Alright, I will wait and see if they actually show Charge's anime animation before bringing this up again. You're right. Is and looks like are two completely different things. There's something I would like to know, though. Has Charge been shown in the Japanese D/P series yet, if you know?

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom